OEM CR2032 3V Lithium Battery used in most CatEye cycle computers.
Cadence Magnet for all CatEye computers that record cadence.
- Adapter converts Origin8 Outpost Garmin mounts to accept Bryton computers
Wheel magnet for all CatEye cycle computers
The H-34 Flex-Tight Bracket is an OEM handlebar bracket so you can attach Cateye accessories. It fits all handlebars up to 32mm in diameter.
- Use to keep Blips in place on handlebars - Fits 31.8mm round portion of drop bar - Clamp mounts directly to bar outside of tape zone - Ideal for use with thumbs or index fingers while hands are on the tops - Right and left specific, just like Blips - Weight: 12 grams (for pair) - Material: Polypropylene - Compatibility: 11-speed - Recommended Group: SRAM RED eTap
- Control Center computer mount for any 31.8mm handlebar - Dual clamps provide superior holding power, excellent for GPS units
Gain more room or find the perfect position for lights, computers, music players, GPS, or whatever, with the Topeak BarXtender. Attaches securely to the handlebars or stem and adjusts for optimum position. - Clamp: Fits 22-38 mm tubes (shims included) - Crossbar: Device mount bar 25.4 mm - Material: Engineering Grade Plastic and Steel - Mount: Handlebar, Handlebar Stem - Size (L x W x H): 18 x 3 x 3 cm, 7.1” x 1.2” x 1.2” (folded) - Size (L x W x H): 13 x 10 x 3 cm, 5.1” x 3.9” x 1.2” (open) - Weight: 116 g / 4.08 oz
CatEye's Out Front Bracket frees up your handlebars and positions your favorite CatEye computer just in front of your stem for optimal viewing and accessibility.
- Lightweight nylon fiber Bryton handlebar mount with 90-degree rotating mounting plate - Compatible with all Bryton computer models - Out-front mounting position centers the computer in front of the stem - Fits both 25.4mm and 31.8mm handlebars with included adapter
- Lightweight nylon fiber Garmin handlebar mount with 90-degree rotating mounting plate - Compatible with Garmin Edge 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, and 1000 - Out-front mounting position centers the computer in front of the stem - Fits both 25.4mm and 31.8mm handlebars with included adapter
- Compatible with Super Record, Record, and Athena EPS systems - Required for use with the charger and works with V2 systems - USA/North America plug - adapters required for other countries
Low Road position places the computer in front of the bar and nearly flush with the top of the bar, making for an easy to read display whether you are on the hoods or in the drops. - Sub-20 gram computer mount - Compatible with computers with 1/4 turn twist lock interface and 31.8mm bar surface - Single Torx T25 fixing bolt
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the SGS-400-OS (27.2/31.8/35.0mm) from Minoura. - Holds up to 2 accessories (light, computer, mp3, bottle cage holder, etc.) - Lightweight and rustproof alloy construction - New LW-Clamp reduces weight 25 grams compared to previous models - Aluminum bar is position adjustable and uses Hex Bolt to install and remove - 27mm-35mm diameter
- CNC machined AL6061 alloy GoPro mount for handlebars or seatposts - Accepts GoPro mounting style compatible accessories - GoPro mount rotates 90° for ideal positioning of accessories - Fits 22.2mm, 25.4mm, and 31.8mm handlebars with included adapter - Fits 27.2mm, 30.9mm, and 31.6mm seatposts with included adapter
- CNC machined AL6061 alloy Garmin stem mount - Mounts to a stem`s faceplate by means of two included M5 x 18mm stem bolts - Compatible with Garmin Edge 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, 910, 920, and 1000
The BlueGiga dongle gives Rouvy, CycleOps' virtual training software, the ability to seamlessly connect to Bluetooth devices and sensors. The BlueGiga dongle contains a Bluetooth (BLE) radio that allows PCs to communicate with BLE devices, including CycleOps smart indoor bicycle trainers and power meters made by the folks at PowerTap. Most importantly, the BlueGiga dongle is necessary to update the firmware Over the Air (OTA) via VirtualTraining for the Hammer and Magnus bike trainers. - Bluetooth dongle for PCs to work with Rouvy - Needed for Over the Air Firmware Updates to Smart Indoor Bike Trainers. - Works with PC desktops and laptops.
• Fits head & derailleur tubes to mount accessories on a USS (under-seat steering) recumbent
- CNC machined AL6061 alloy Garmin/GoPro stem mount - Mounts to a stem's faceplate by means of two included M5 x 18mm stem bolts - Compatible with Garmin Edge 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, 910, 920, and 1000 - Accepts GoPro mounting style compatible accessories
Connect your desktop to CycleOps VirtualTraining.
SRAM eTap Battery is the power source for the eTap system. The same power unit is interchangeable between front and rear derailleurs. - Up to 1000 kilometers of riding per charge - Weight: 24g - Finish: Black - Compatibility: SRAM RED eTap
Symmetry is a beautiful thing. This RideCase mount brings everything in line, front and center to offer easier viewing of your device, a perfectly centered video frame, or a light beam cast in the center of your route. Attaches to 31.8mm diameter handlebars and the QuickClick holder can be rotated for both portrait and landscape orientation. The included sport camera adapters are compatible with different sport cameras like GoPro Hero series, Sony Action Cam series, Shimano Sport Cameras, and Garmin VIRB X / XE. Includes G-Ear Adapter for Garmin cycle computer. - Material: Forged aluminum / Engineering grade plastic - Bracket: For Handlebar (fits 31.8mm) - Max Load: Sport camera 200 g / 7.04 oz - Added Features: Angle adjustment (Sport Camera) Rotates for landscape or portrait viewing (RideCase) - Compatible with RideCase series & PanoComp X Includes T15 wrench - Size: 11 x 6.6 x 4.7 cm / 4.3” x 2.6” x 1.9” (Center Mount only) - Weight: 36 grams
Our patented ANGi sensor calls for help when you can’t. In fact, it’s the first device to protect you before, during, and after a crash. It does this through a pairing with our Specialized Ride App for iOS or Android devices. And if it detects a crash, it commences a countdown that, if you’re ok, you can stop and keep riding. If, however, ANGi determines that you’re in need of help, it’ll send an alert to your selected contacts with your last known GPS coordinates and a message that you’re in need of help. What about if you’re out of service coverage? ANGi has a plan for that. Just set your estimated ride time before you head out when you know that your ride will take you out of range. All you need is an active data signal when you start your session. And if you haven’t completed your ride within that time frame, ANGi will send a notification to your contacts with your last uploaded location. - ANGi is a ride tracker, crash detector, and safety beacon. - Includes a one-year subscription to Specialized Ride Premium app. - Detects and reports potentially dangerous helmet impacts to the Specialized Ride app, which notifies your emergency contacts and sends them your most recent GPS coordinates. - Additional premium features include start ride notifications and ride-time alerts. - Attaches to Specialized ANGi-ready helmets. - Approximate six months' battery life on a 2032 coin cell battery. - Weight: 10 grams w/ battery - Two-year sensor warranty
CatEye's ANT+ Speed/Cadence Sensor works with any ANT+ compatible cyclo-computer, including CatEye's Stealth EVO+, to give you speed and cadence data, so you can improve your cycling and track your rides. Attack each ride and celebrate your successes on the bike!
CatEye's Bluetooth Speed/Cadence Sensor transmits your speed and cadence through your Bluetooth-compatible Smartphone to your handlebar-mounted CatEye Strada Smart cyclo-computer (sold separately). Download the CatEye Cycling app for iPhone/Android and you’ll get all your ride data and save your phone battery. Attack each ride and celebrate your successes on the bike!
Speed/Cadence Sensor Parts Kit for Strada Digital RD410DW, RD420DW, RD430DW, and V3n.
KMC's digital ChainChecker is the most accurate tool for checking your chain’s elongation. - Measures up to 2.5mm elongation - Fits all chains including 11 speed - Handy electronic device - Stainless hardened metal body
Be it the fireworks of a finale, an ideal rhythm, climbing on the top, or a deep, dark place extracting the last kilojoule of effort on your bike split, you want to adjust your gear with the twitch of a finger. eTap Blip satellite shifters allow you to shift when you want, where you want. - Limitless remote shifting positions for drop and aero bars - Wired shift buttons can be positioned however the rider prefers - Connect to Blip Box or drop bar eTap levers - Compatible with SRAM RED eTap shift/brake controls
- Shift buttons mounted to the end of a bar plug - Included wire connects to Blip Box - Fits bars with 19 - 20.5mm inside diameter
Significantly smaller, the SRAM eTap AXS BlipBox is now easier to integrate — mounting inside a stem faceplate cap, feed box, or frame. It's also AXS enabled, for easy personalization. Simple, intuitive, aero. - Replaces standard drop bar shift levers - Simple and intuitive eTap shift logic - AXS enabled for easy personalization - Limitless aero configurations - Two ports per side for Blips - Fits the included optional stem mount - Compatible with existing eTap Blips and Clics - Mounts inside stem faceplate cap, feed box or frame
Page 1 of 1