Tri-Flow Superior Soy Lube - advanced performance combining science and nature. This lube is a superior, light viscosity lube that allows for deep penetration into hard to reach moving parts. - Rapidly biodegradable formula, more than 90% will biodegrade in less than 28 days! - Formulated with natural soy oil and P.T.F.E. Specially formulated with the most advanced performing elements combined with natural soy for the environmentally conscious consumer. A blend of the finest quality renewable resource available treated with the most effective anti-oxidants, extreme pressure, anti-wear, PTFE and corrosion protection additives. High grade oils provide optimum lubrication under extreme temperatures (12 to 475F) and humidity. The formula and packaging were designed and manufactured taking steps to reduce environmental impact. The hand charged aerosol spray uses no chemical propellant!
$5.49 - $9.99
- Highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant - Deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E. chain lubricant - Hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes - Comfort bottle with pipette system for ease of use and application
$5.49 - $9.99
- Ultra durable, long distance chain lubricant - Excel in long distance wet or muddy conditions - It penetrates deep into the chain links core to provide long lasting lubrication and total protection - Extreme pressure additives coat every part of the link to provide silky smooth gear change and ultra efficient drivetrain
- Long lasting teflon paraffin wax and oil penetrant set up dry - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
$5.99 - $127.10
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
- Ceramic formula with eBike specific additive to withstand higher torque loads - Contains Boron Nitride and Ceramic compounds for durability and ultra-low friction - Non-dust attractant: excels in dry and dusty conditions - Biodegradable: 90% organic - UV tracer dye to aid in accurate application
- Ceramic formula with eBike specific additive to withstand higher torque loads - Contains Boron Nitride and Ceramic compounds for durability and ultra-low friction - Waterproof - excels in wet conditions - Biodegradable: 90% organic - UV tracer dye to aid in accurate application
- Makes braking and shifting super smooth by reducing the drag in cable housings - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
• High gloss formula provides the ultimate shine on all surfaces: metal, carbon fiber, plastic, rubber and vinyl. • Polishes and protects in one easy step • Use on bicycles, fitness equipment, motorcycles, watercraft, ATVs and more. • Slick film helps prevent dirt build-up on frame and parts.
- 100% Synthetic multi-use bicycle grease - Made in the USA - Premium LVI-50 rated grease for ceramic and precision steel bearings - Extreme corrosion protection and water resistance - Bright orange color
Park's Anti-Seize Compound reduces friction in threaded and press fit connections for easy assembly and disassembly. It's ideal for bottom brackets, pedal threads, headset cups, seatposts, quill stems and much more. This compound also seals and protects parts from corrosion and rust under the most extreme conditions.
$9.79 - $19.99
Clean Streak, Shop Size, 23oz Aerosol - Evaporates fast and leaves no residue - A "no-scrub" cleaner that cleans to the base and prepares surfaces for application of high performance lubricants - No water rinsing is required - Clean Streak's No-Rinse, No-Residue formula is perfect for use on disc brake rotors
$9.99 - $32.99
Finish Line's Dry Lubricant with Teflon keeps your bike running silky-smooth rain or shine. It's very thin yet extremely durable thanks to its synthetic oils and Teflon particles. Great for your chain, cables, cleats and springs, its dry surface texture minimizes the accumulation of dirt and grit. Plus, it's biodegradable. - Great for dry, dirty and dusty environments. Attracts less grime and runs clean - Holds up well in moderately wet conditions - Can be used on derailleurs, shifters, cables and brake pivot points - Finish Line's most popular and versatile lubricant
Finish Line's Gear Floss is the ultimate detailing tool, perfect for cleaning your cassette, chainrings, derailleur pulleys, hubs and all those hard-to-reach nooks and crannies. Made with microfiber, it works by attracting and capturing dirt, grease and particles inside its star-shaped grooves. Each package has 20, 20-inch-long ropes that are washable and reusable.
The great thing about wax-type lubes is that the shedding action of wax keeps parts cleaner during most riding conditions. Finish Line's Wax Lubricant is a unique formulation that features DuPont's Krytox, a highly advanced, thermally stable lubricant. Its specialized paraffin waxes set up dry and hard to repel grit and grime so your drivetrain runs silky-smooth and stays clean.
$9.99 - $14.99
- Creates a dry ceramic coating for increased durability and performance in dry condition - Excels in dry and dusty conditions - Biodegradable - Integral UV tracer dye and UV torch to aid accurate application and ensure total protection
$9.99 - $14.99
- Creates a ceramic coating for incredible durability and long distance performance - Provides ultra low friction for ultimate drivetrain efficiency - Waterproof qualities excelling in wet conditions - 95% biodegradable
Park's PolyLube is specifically formulated to protect bearing components. Its Polyurea grease has extremely high shear strength to protect bottom brackets, headsets, pedals and hubs. Use it on threads, seatposts, stems and cables, too. It's also safe for fork seals, and repels water.
Keep your chain running smoothly with Park's Synthetic-Blend Chain Lube. It uses PTFE and a proprietary blend of oils to penetrate, reduce friction, prolong chain life, displace moisture and protect chains from rust and corrosion. Plus, it works great on cables, spokes, and derailleur and brake pivots, too.
Designed for mixed to wet conditions, Chainj is an advanced biodegradable vegetable/synthetic oil blend engineered to provide superior efficiency, wear protection, and durability. The vegetable oil is not only sustainable but also associates ionically with metal surfaces creating a resilient protective barrier for added life and increased anti-wear properties. Additionally, Chainj features detergent properties which actively dissolve and isolate dirt as you ride. Great for lubrication of parts too! - Dissolves and isolates dirt for lasting performance in mixed conditions - Superior durability, wear protection and lubrication - Biodegradable, non-toxic, vegetable/synthetic formula
Green Fizz's biodegradable solvent-free formula can be safely used on all parts and materials, including carbon fiber, without washing away grease and lubricants or damaging delicate parts. - Advanced plant-derived surfactants quickly remove tough dirt and grime from the whole bike - Use on the whole bike without risk of damage or washing away grease/lube from critical parts - Safe, biodegradeable, phosphate-free, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC - Can be used with or without water
A premium, all-purpose, NLGI #1.5, extreme pressure, synthetic lithium bicycle grease that meets tough GC-LB bearing performance requirements. This rating means Syn Grease Plus will provide the absolute highest performance and protection for your most critical bearing applications. Syn Grease Plus is also fantastic for assembly tasks, threads, and component interfaces, formulated to have an excellent dropping point, superior water resistance, and outstanding structural stability over an extremely wide range of temperatures. Syn Grease Plus is the grease of choice for those that demand the best. - Premium, all-purpose, NLGI #2, GC-LB rated, extreme pressure, synthetic, lithium bicycle grease - Formulated for excellent oxidative stability, superior corrosion protection, and extreme pressure/anti-wear protection - Provides the absolute highest performance and protection for your most critical bearing applications
Syn Lube is formulated with extreme pressure additives, corrosion inhibitors, and tackifiers to provide incredible wear protection, lubrication, and staying power in extreme wet and muddy conditions. - The original synthetic chain lube formulated specifically for mountain bikes - Superior wear protection, efficiency and durability for extreme conditions/mileage - Unique detergents break down and isolate dirt protecting the surfaces of your chain
$10.00 - $11.00
SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. Keep your parts working smoothly!
- All purpose waterproof synthetic grease with teflon - Clear formulation for quick/Easy contamination identification - Fits dualco-Style grease gun heads
Ever feel like your suspension is not performing the way it used to? Tired of your dropper post not rising like it’s supposed to? - Wet Seal helps breathe life back into your suspension and dropper posts! A couple drops around the seals of your fork, shock, or dropper is all you need to greatly reduce stiction and increase the feel and performance. - Just like lubing your chain, Wet Seal is an important maintenance item. By using Wet Seal, you are keeping your seals lubricated and protected from dirt and debris, thus greatly extending both the life of your seals and suspension. - Formulated with the help of “The Suspension Experts” in Asheville, NC, Wet Seal is safe to use with any fork, shock, or seat post and is a must for those who want to make sure their bike is performing at the top of it’s ability.
$11.00 - $64.00
The original bike polish, Bike Lust's proprietary silicone-based formula includes a biodegradable cleaning agent. Bike Lust goes on wet, quickly cleaning light dirt and grime as it polishes, and then dries to a beautiful protective coating. Works on any surface or material in one simple step, making your bike look like new and future cleaning easier! It's also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. - Makes your bike shine like new and keeps it that way - Biodegradable formula cleans, polishes, and protects in one step - Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads
Developed specifically for Pedro's grime-devouring Chain Pig chain cleaner, Pig Juice is an impressively effective and economical degreaser/cleaner that makes bicycle drivetrain cleaning quick, easy, and safe for anyone from novice to professional. Pig Juice features an advanced pre-activated formula that quickly penetrates & loosens, removing oils, soils, and grime with less scrubbing & rinsing, and leaves spotless residue-free parts. Free of harsh chemicals, gentle enough to use on any material, fully biodegradable, fragrance-free, dye-free, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC. - Makes drivetrain cleaning quick, easy, and safe. Perfect in the Chain Pig! - Incredibly effective pre-activated formula quickly removes oils, soils, and grime - Safe on any material, biodegradable, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC
Tri-Flow Citrus Cleaner/Degreaser provides a powerful foaming action that cuts through and cleans the toughest grease, dirt and oil. - Easy to use trigger allows user to lay down a layer of foam that will cling and penetrate into the part to provide superior cleaning performance - Quick evaporation technology leaves no residue and needs no rinsing - Biodegradable formula
Dumonde Tech Original formula chain-lube. Penetrates, Plates, and Protects for Exceptional Performance 2 ounces
Page 1 of 3 Next page