Saddle up and prepare to workout the way you want, when you want, where you want. All you need is your bike, the Magnus, and your favorite virtual training software and device of choice.
Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth Smart technologies provide a quick connection to an array of virtual training software, while our fast-response electromagnetic response system puts you in control of every change in resistance, from 0 to 1500 watts. Top it off with the oh-so-sturdy Classic series indoor trainer frame, complete with CycleOps' innovative clutch knob, and you’ve got all the best features of a smart indoor trainer - without the hefty price tag.
- Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth 4.0 technologies.
- Fast response electromagnetic resistance ensures most responsive resistance and maximum power available.
- 1500 watt peak resistance
- Noise level is a quiet 69 decibels at 20 mph.
- PowerTuned using PowerTap technology for accurate power readings.
- Comes on the CycleOps foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever.
- Features clutch knob for perfect roller to tire tension each ride.
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27", and 29" - up to a 2.0 tire.
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm. Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm.
- Trainer tire recommended.
- Compatible with a wide variety of devices and virtual training application, including CycleOps VirtualTraining, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more. Contact us with questions about compatibility with other software.
- Over the air (OTA) firmware updates via Bluetooth 4.0 devices ensures the Magnus is up to date.
- Cadence sensor and ANT+ stick sold separately
- Does not fit 650c wheel sizes, nor all 29er tires.
- All CycleOps trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.