Railer Plus is the big bopper of bikes-moto-inspired and extra fat! You'll be bumpin' down the boardwalk holding onto moto-inspired handlebars, threadless stem and headset all mounted to a lightweight 6000 series aluminum SuperCruise frame. Railer Plus sports rust free alloy rims and stainless-steel spokes and are paired with 26"x 3" plus size tires on super wide 56mm alloy rims. Don't be fooled, this oversized bundle of fun is fully capable in the hills as well as the flats thanks to its Shimano Tourney 7 speed drivetrain, Revo twist shifter, and mechanical disc brakes.
- 6061 Alloy SuperCruise Plus frame with clearance for the biggest rubber for the smoothest cruise
- Forged Alloy 3 Piece crank, 42t
- Shimano Tourney TX-35 rear derailleur
- Shimano Tourney, 14-28t 7spd freewheel
- Railer design Motocross handlebar with alloy BMX A-head stem
- Railer Plus 56mm alloy rims with stainless steel 14g spokes and Fat 26 x 3.0" tires
- Tektro MD280 Mechanical Disc Brake
Wider than standard yet narrower than fat, plus-size rims and tires hit the sweet spot in grip, stability, and speed, giving you more confidence on technical terrain. Compared to a standard tire you’ll feel grip in places you wouldn’t expect thanks to a bigger contact patch and greater rollover clearance. More air volume allows lower tire pressures which softens bumps and increases float on sand or snow. Whether you’re a novice or an expert, the benefits of plus-size tires and rims will amplify your mountain biking fun.
|Black / One Size||691840301077||30107|
|Brushed Alloy / One Size||691840301084||30108|
|Sparkley White / One Size||691840301091||30109|