Dual Battery Option for the Drop and the Kope Bafang mid-drive systems.
Dual Battery System
Eliminate range anxiety with the DOST Optional Dual Battery System providing an overwhelming 180 km (120 mi) of range via the 25 Ah (1200 Wh) combined battery capacity.
48v 11Ah extended range battery add-on.
Includes dual battery balancer.
The secondary battery kit extends the range of your bike to 120 mi (180 km). Both the KOPE and the DROP eBikes can be upgraded to a Dual Battery System using this Secondary Battery Kit that comes with everything you need. It’s easy to install in just a few minutes using tools provided with your eBike and fits snuggly and securely to the downtube.
Like the main battery, the secondary battery is also a 48V Samsung but with slightly less capacity - 528 Wh (11 Ah) - putting the total battery storage capacity at a massive 1200 Wh (25 Ah). That’s enough power to travel up to 120 mi (180 km) on a single charge, and great to have any time you need to have lots of power: riding at high power assist levels; heavy use of the throttle; heavy loads; cargo hauling and riding up hills are all power-intensive and deplete the batteries more quickly.
- One 48V Samsung 528 Wh (11 Ah) li-ion battery
- Aluminium slider cradle to attach the battery securely to water bottle bolts on the downtube
- Durable carrying case for safe storage when not in use
Note: The kit does not include a charger. The secondary battery can be charged using the 48V, 2A charger supplied with your DOST Bike. Charging both batteries at the same time requires a second charger sold separately.
- Battery can be charged on or off the bike
- Secondary battery charges in 3-5 hours using the 48V, 2A charger supplied
- Automatic battery balancing - In Dual Battery mode the two batteries will discharge at the same rate.