Engineered to take you farther and faster, the Grade is more compliant, versatile, and adjustable than ever before.
- More vertical compliance on both aluminum and carbon models than the previous generation of Grade for a more comfortable time in the saddle, no matter the terrain.
DFD - Dual Fiber Dynamics
More control and less fatigue
- The Grade’s seat stays are comprised of two lightweight fibers: a tough composite of carbon and fiberglass. The solid fiberglass core provides toughness and damping, and the carbon fiber outer layers act to control stiffness. In the end, you have a bike that gives the rider a lot more control and less fatigue on the ride.
- Internal Di2 routing and dropper post compatible with stealth routing.
Removable Fender Bridge
- Keep the skid marks on the trail.
- Out of the box with native 160mm rotors front/rear on the Grade Carbon Elite. With a standard adapter, the Grade Carbon Elite can move up to 180mm rotors. This gives big braking power for when you're loaded down with lots of gear or charging into the rough.
Mounting Points Galore
- All the frame and fork mounts for all the bags and bottles you need for a long tour. The Grade comes with top tube feed bag bosses and fork leg “anything cage” bosses. The alloy frame even has bottle bosses on the Seat Stays, that’s pretty unique!
- All Grades are spec’d with 37c width tires, but can easily accommodate up to 42mm measured clearance.
|Frame||All New Grade Carbon 700c Frame, EnduRoad Triple Triangle Design feat. Floating Seatstays, 12x142 Thru Axle, Flat Mount Disc (160mm), Tapered Headtube, Di2 and Dropper Compatible, PF30|
|Fork||All-New Grade Carbon fork with tapered carbon steerer, 12x100 Thru Axle, Flat Mount Disc (160mm), pannier and fender compatible|
|Headset||FSA NO. 44, Integrated, Sealed Bearing|
|Spokes||Stainless steel, 14g|
|Rims/Wheels||WTB ST i23 TCS 2.0, 28h, tubeless ready|
|Crankset||FSA Omega Adventure|
|Bottom Bracket||FSA PressFit 30|
|Chain||KMC X10, 10-speed|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Tiagra, braze-on|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Tiagra GS|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano HG500, 11-34, 10-speed|
|Shifters||Shimano Tiagra hydro disc, 2x10|
|Handlebars||GT DropTune RS, alloy, 16° flare|
|Tape/Grips||Velo Cork, 3mm|
|Stem||GT Design 3D forged 6061, 4 bolt face plate 6° Rise, 31.8mm Clamp|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Tiagra hydro disc|
|Brakes||Shimano Tiagra hydro disc, 160/160mm RT30 rotors|
|Saddle||Fabric Scoop Radius Sport, steel rails|
|Seat Post||GT Carbon, 27.2x350mm (44-58), 400mm (61)|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Gunmetal / 48cm||038675179172||G11300M1048|
|Gunmetal / 51cm||038675179189||G11300M1051|
|Gunmetal / 55cm||038675179196||G11300M1055|
|Gunmetal / 58cm||038675179219||G11300M1058|
|Gunmetal / 61cm||038675179226||G11300M1061|