“Brisa, meaning “Breeze,” is a collection of price/value-oriented e-bicycles built on the idea of fun, affordability, and availability. The Haro Brisa Brighton I/O comes ready to tackle your neighborhood, local bike paths, canals, and moderate trails. This is a Class Two e-bike, so it has a pedal assist and throttle. The Brisa has a smooth ride for transporting cargo anywhere in the city. This electric commuter bike is built from the ground up to carry stuff, featuring a practical step-through frame with a robust electric motor for moderate terrain. Most riders can get up to 40 miles on a charge using the pedal assist in level one. It is the best sub $1,000 electric bike you can buy.
Now, for a limited time, when you pick up your Brisa at one of our shops, get a free bike build, 30-day guarantee, free 30-day checkup, and a free one year checkup. These are overstock bikes, new and ready to ride.
All featured online bicycle specials are new and in the box. At these prices, these closeout bikes are sold As-Is, with no returns. Sale prices apply only to bikes in stock - no rain checks. We recommend a professional bike mechanic assemble the bike. If you pick up the bike at our shop, we will build it for you for a nominal extra charge. We only ship to USA destinations. Outside the contiguous USA is extra.
• Class 2 E-bike, throttle & pedal assist
• 6061 aluminum uni-sex style, “one-size-fits-most” frame design
• Suntour SF-16 fork with lockout; 63mm travel
• Shimano Altus 7-speed rear derailleur
• Bafang rear hub SXW02 36 volt / 350 Watt drive unit
• Battery Li-Ion 36v 18Ah
• Double-wall, 36H alloy rims
• Kenda 26”x1.95 tires with reflective strips
• Tektro hydraulic brakes with cutoff switch
• Front and rear racks as well as lights
• Kickstand, battery charger, battery lock, and tool kit included
• Comes with a USB dongle located next to the left grip for easy phone/accessory charging
• Weight: 63 lbs
• Size range: 5’4” – 6’2” (bar/stem is fully adjustable in reach and height)