OEM CR2032 3V Lithium Battery used in most CatEye cycle computers.
Cadence Magnet for all CatEye computers that record cadence.
- Adapter converts Origin8 Outpost Garmin mounts to accept Bryton computers
Wheel magnet for all CatEye cycle computers
The H-34 Flex-Tight Bracket is an OEM handlebar bracket so you can attach Cateye accessories. It fits all handlebars up to 32mm in diameter.
Specifically designed for the RideCase series, the RideCase ArmBand conveniently holds your smartphone and is perfect for indoor and outdoor activities. The wide medical grade elastic band and silicone grip provides extra comfort and security while the 3M reflective highlight adds a margin of safety in low light conditions. - Material: Elastic band & engineering grade plastic - Attachment: Hook and loop fastener - Compatibility: RideCase & SmartPhone DryBag series - Fit Arm: 17-45 cm / 6.7”-17.7” - Size: 11.2 x 6.8 cm / 4.4” x 2.7” - Weight: 40 grams
- Use to keep Blips in place on handlebars - Fits 31.8mm round portion of drop bar - Clamp mounts directly to bar outside of tape zone - Ideal for use with thumbs or index fingers while hands are on the tops - Right and left specific, just like Blips - Weight: 12 grams (for pair) - Material: Polypropylene - Compatibility: 11-speed - Recommended Group: SRAM RED eTap
- Control Center computer mount for any 31.8mm handlebar - Dual clamps provide superior holding power, excellent for GPS units
Gain more room or find the perfect position for lights, computers, music players, GPS, or whatever, with the Topeak BarXtender. Attaches securely to the handlebars or stem and adjusts for optimum position. - Clamp: Fits 22-38 mm tubes (shims included) - Crossbar: Device mount bar 25.4 mm - Material: Engineering Grade Plastic and Steel - Mount: Handlebar, Handlebar Stem - Size (L x W x H): 18 x 3 x 3 cm, 7.1” x 1.2” x 1.2” (folded) - Size (L x W x H): 13 x 10 x 3 cm, 5.1” x 3.9” x 1.2” (open) - Weight: 116 g / 4.08 oz
CatEye's Out Front Bracket frees up your handlebars and positions your favorite CatEye computer just in front of your stem for optimal viewing and accessibility.
Origin-8's Data Station 13 is a fine computer with all the basic, and some advanced functions to make every ride more fun, like a memory that lets you save a ride's stats to view them later. This cool bike brain has a large easy-to-read LCD screen and displays all your key ride data, like speed, average speed, speed comparison (to tell if you're traveling slower or faster than your average speed), trip distance, clock and riding time. There's even a handy scan mode that lets you set it to cycle through distance, maximum speed, average speed and time so you can track all four simultaneously. The Data Station runs on one LR43 battery (included) and features auto on/off for low power consumption.
- Lightweight nylon fiber Bryton handlebar mount with 90-degree rotating mounting plate - Compatible with all Bryton computer models - Out-front mounting position centers the computer in front of the stem - Fits both 25.4mm and 31.8mm handlebars with included adapter
- Lightweight nylon fiber Garmin handlebar mount with 90-degree rotating mounting plate - Compatible with Garmin Edge 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, and 1000 - Out-front mounting position centers the computer in front of the stem - Fits both 25.4mm and 31.8mm handlebars with included adapter
- Compatible with Super Record, Record, and Athena EPS systems - Required for use with the charger and works with V2 systems - USA/North America plug - adapters required for other countries
SRAM's QuickView Computer mount delivers an uncomplicated computer mount that‘s easy to install, lightweight, and above all, vibration and slip-free. At only 20 grams, with a single torx T25 bolt, flexible mounting clasp, and a 1/4-twist mount, it installs quickly, simply and securely on any 31.8mm handlebar. SRAM's QuickView Computer Mount also features a center-offset design so the computer (sold separately) can be placed directly in front of the stem, or flip it to position the computer behind the bar for MTB or cyclocross use. It works great with computers that use a 1/4-turn twist lock interface.
Low Road position places the computer in front of the bar and nearly flush with the top of the bar, making for an easy to read display whether you are on the hoods or in the drops. - Sub-20 gram computer mount - Compatible with computers with 1/4 turn twist lock interface and 31.8mm bar surface - Single Torx T25 fixing bolt
With the BC 5.16, you will find the five most important bicycle functions in one small device. Despite the compact size, the display is large and clear. The big easy-to-press button switches between the displays quickly. Bike Functions: - Speed (kph/mph) - Trip distance - Total distance - Ride time clock Features: - Display functions using icons - Predefined tires sizes - Ride time up to 100 h - Adjustable scan mode - Automatic start/stop - Tool-free mounting - Watertight in accordance with IPX8
PowerTap's Bluetooth Smart Dual Speed/Cadence Sensor gives you the ability to monitor your speed and cadence with your favorite Bluetooth-compatible device. It's sleek and easy to mount on your frame.
- CNC machined AL6061 alloy GoPro mount for handlebars or seatposts - Accepts GoPro mounting style compatible accessories - GoPro mount rotates 90° for ideal positioning of accessories - Fits 22.2mm, 25.4mm, and 31.8mm handlebars with included adapter - Fits 27.2mm, 30.9mm, and 31.6mm seatposts with included adapter
- CNC machined AL6061 alloy Garmin stem mount - Mounts to a stem`s faceplate by means of two included M5 x 18mm stem bolts - Compatible with Garmin Edge 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, 910, 920, and 1000
The BC 7.16 offers all of your basic cycling functions with the addition of total ride time and average speed. A large display packed into a sporty design makes it an essential companion for every ride. Bike Functions: - Speed (kph/mph) - Average speed - Trip distance - Total distance - Ride time - Total ride time - Clock (12/24h) Features: - Full text display with 7 languages - Predefined tire sizes - Ride time up to 100 h - Adjustable scan mode - Automatic start/stop (ATS model for 2 hrs. in standby mode) - Watertight in accordance with IPX8 - Tool-free mounting
Whether you're on the daily commuter or flying down dirt trails on a full suspension mountain bike, the heavy-duty wiring keeps CatEye's Enduro running like a champ. It comes packed with features such as speed, distance, calorie expenditure, and carbon offset, all on an easy-to-read large display. The simple press-on-the-computer function to change modes works great even when you're wearing gloves. You'll also love CatEye's no-tools universal mount that makes installation a breeze.
CatEye's Velo 7 displays your speed, distance, ride time and more on its easy-to-see screen. It's simple to operate and understand, features a large, bright display, and has one large button for changing modes. You'll also love CatEye's tool-free Flex-Tight mount for easy installation and removal.
The BlueGiga dongle gives Rouvy, CycleOps' virtual training software, the ability to seamlessly connect to Bluetooth devices and sensors. The BlueGiga dongle contains a Bluetooth (BLE) radio that allows PCs to communicate with BLE devices, including CycleOps smart indoor bicycle trainers and power meters made by the folks at PowerTap. Most importantly, the BlueGiga dongle is necessary to update the firmware Over the Air (OTA) via VirtualTraining for the Hammer and Magnus bike trainers. - Bluetooth dongle for PCs to work with Rouvy - Needed for Over the Air Firmware Updates to Smart Indoor Bike Trainers. - Works with PC desktops and laptops.
Sigma Sport's Pure 1 wired computer is a classic among bicycle computers. In one easy-to-read display, it answers the three most important cycling questions: How fast? How far? How long? And it does so in a very compact and attractive design. Bike Functions: - Current Speed - Trip Distance - Trip Time - Total Distance - Total Time General Functions: - Auto wake - Automatic start/stop - Tool-free mounting - UFSB 2016- compatible - Watertight
Specialized's SpeedZone Sport provides all the data you need to quantify your rides. Its easy-to-read, double-line display lets you quickly check speed, mileage, and a whole host of other important functions. Plus, the SpeedZone's easy calibration makes setup a breeze and its interface is incredibly intuitive so you can spend more time pounding out the miles than trying to figure out how far you've ridden.
• Fits head & derailleur tubes to mount accessories on a USS (under-seat steering) recumbent
- Clear, water resistant phone pocket - Window measures 3.25 x 5.25" - Great for quick access while on bike - Quick release stem mounting system - Fits most stems - Bag volume: 90 c.i. - Size: 7.1x3.3x2.8"
CatEye's Velo 9 features a large easy-to-read display and one large button for changing modes, making this sleek, wired computer easy to use. On top of all the standard functions the Velo 9 also has a calorie counter to help you track your energy expenditure and a carbon offset calculator to monitor your good will towards the environment. You'll also love CatEye's tool-free Flex-Tight mount for easy installation and removal.
The BC 9.16 is the ideal computer to improve fitness. In addition to displaying maximum speed, the BC 9.16 estimates the number of calories burned based on speed and duration. Bike Functions: - Speed (kph/mph) - Average speed - Comparison of current/avg. speed - Maximum speed - Trip distance - Total distance - Ride time - Total ride time - Clock (12/24h) - Calories - Total Calories Features: - Full text display with 7 languages - Predefined tire sizes - Ride time up to 100 h - Automatic start/stop (ATS model for 2 hrs. in standby mode) - Watertight in accordance with IPX8 - Tool-free mounting
Page 1 of 3 Next page