- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
- Aluminum straddle cable carrier for cantilever brake
- Routes cables underneath the bottom bracket - Will not rust or corrode
$2.00 - $99.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
$2.00 - $49.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Length: 30m
• 50 feet (15.2 meters) length • 5mm diameter brake cable housing Price per foot
- Use: Brake - Length: 30mm - Diameter: 5mm Price per foot
- Use: S.I.S. - Length: 30mm
$2.79 - $7.99
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
- Rubber - Color: Black
- Steel cable noodle with alloy end caps - Includes plastic liner
Giant's Derailleur Cable And Housing Set contains all the parts you need to get your bike's shifting back on track. The galvanized cable is double-ended for use with Campagnolo or Shimano/SRAM drivetrains. The full-length housing includes all necessary aluminum ferrules.
Giant's Brake Cable And Housing Set contains everything you need to get your braking power back. The galvanized cable is double-ended for use with road and mountain bikes and is compatible with almost all brakes. The full-length housing includes all necessary aluminum ferrules.
Giant's Slick brake cable is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This galvanized cable is double ended for use with road and mountain bikes and is compatible with almost all brakes.
$3.50 - $9.99
The Slic-Kable features a low friction inner wire for smooth braking. - 65-inch length
- Sold in pairs - Allen wrench included
London Mod cable adapter for routing dual cables.
$3.99 - $4.99
- Replacement link wire for cantilever brakes
- MTB or Road - 1.5 x 1855mm - Galvanized
- 4mm pre-lubed, Kevlar-lined, compressionless gear cable housing offers smooth, fast, accurate, and reliable shifting - 30-meter bulk box for shop use
- Shimano, Y8JA98020, SM-BH90, Olive and connecting insert
$4.49 - $5.99
Jagwire's Sport Slick Galvanized Shift Cable is a fine shift cable made of galvanized steel for optimum shifting performance and durability.
$4.99 - $13.99
Jagwire's Stick-On Cable Guides are made of lightweight aluminum with adhesive on the bottom. The aluminum lets them conform to any shaped frame tube and the adhesive holds fast. They come with Jagwire's C-Clips, nylon cable clips that snap onto the guides to hold the cables neatly in place. You get a pack of 4.
- Fits cantilever brakes - Sold individually
Giant's Slick stainless steel derailleur cable is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This stainless, galvanized cable is double ended for use with Campagnolo or Shimano/SRAM drivetrains.
Giant's Stainless Steel brake cable is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This cable is double ended for use with road and mountain bike cable-actuated brakes.
$5.49 - $17.99
Jagwire's Sport Slick Stainless Shift Cable is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
The M2 lever works with a single cable or Odyssey's dual cable system. - Improved braking power for Gyro users - Left/Right hand compatible
- Galvanized steel inner wire - Standard 5mm brake housing - Front or Rear
Page 1 of 4 Next page