- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
• 50 feet (15.2 meters) length • 5mm diameter brake cable housing Price per foot
$1.00 - $99.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
$1.00 - $49.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Length: 30m
- Use: Brake - Length: 30mm - Diameter: 5mm Price per foot
- Use: S.I.S. - Length: 30mm
- Aluminum straddle cable carrier for cantilever brake
- Routes cables underneath the bottom bracket - Will not rust or corrode
- Rubber - Color: Black
$2.79 - $7.99
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
- MTB or Road - 1.5 x 1855mm - Galvanized
$2.99 - $3.99
- Steel cable noodle with alloy end caps - Includes plastic liner
The Slic-Kable features a low friction inner wire for smooth braking. - 65-inch length
$3.99 - $5.49
Jagwire's Sport Slick Galvanized Shift Cable is a fine shift cable made of galvanized steel for optimum shifting performance and durability.
- Sold in pairs - Allen wrench included
$3.99 - $4.99
- Replacement link wire for cantilever brakes
$4.99 - $17.99
Jagwire's Sport Slick Stainless Shift Cable is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
$4.99 - $5.99
- Galvanized steel inner wire - Standard 5mm brake housing - Front or Rear
• MTB or Road • 1.5 x 2667mm • Galvanized
- Fits cantilever brakes - Sold individually
- Galvanized steel inner wire - Standard 5mm S.I.S. housing - Front or Rear - Mountain or road
- Galvanized steel inner wire - PTFE lined brake housing - Front or Rear - Mountain or road
$6.00 - $9.99
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth low-friction surface.
$6.00 - $9.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth, low-friction surface.
$6.00 - $9.99
- Left and right shifter compatible - Road and MTB compatible - 1.1mm polished stainless steel cable
- MTB or Road - Stainless steel - 1.5mm diameter - 2000mm length
- For mountain bike cable-actuated brakes - 1.5mm x 3000mm - Stainless steel
- Complete cable kits for internal three-speed hubs
- BMX brake cable kits for front or rear application - 1.5mm galvanized inner slick cable - Cable length: 1700mm / 67-inches - Housing length: 1750mm / 69-inches
Page 1 of 2 Next page