Arizona's largest selection of tubes and tires in stock.
Bicycle Tubes & Tires for sale. Not all tires are listed online. Visit the store to see everything. Find all sizes, even old Schwinn tires.
Scooter tubes & tires, BMX, e-bike, cyclocross, strollers, wheelchair, kid's bikes, solid tires, old Schwinn - you name it, we have it or can order it.
Maxxis - Specialized - Sun - CST - Continental - WTB - Schwalbe - Kenda - Panaracer - Serfas
Check your size before you order or bring your old tube/tire with you. Read about sizing.
Type: Patch Cement Size: Individual tube
• Includes a plastic storage box, 6 patches, cement, and scuffer
- Forged alloy construction - Fits Schrader valves
- Plastic storage box - Contains 7 large patches cement, and scuffer
$2.49 - $2.99
- Anodized alloy construction - Fits standard Schrader valves
Patch up punctures in your bike tires with Slime's peel and stick SKABS. No glue means no mess! These SKABS are quick and easy to apply, and come in a compact storage container. Just toss them into your bike bag. - Kit contains (6) pre-glued 1? patches and a scuffer.
- Shim adds support to presta stem used in a schrader rim
Make patching a tire easy with Slime's SKABS. No glue and no cement means no mess. Just scuff up the area around the puncture and stick on the patch. Can't get any simpler than that. There are even a couple of tire levers included, making it easier than ever to repair punctures and take off your tubes. Everything you need for a quick patch job! - Kit contains (6) pre-glued 1? patches, a metal scuffer and two tire levers.
$4.68 - $18.00
Because it's hard to know when you're going to get a flat, it's always good to have extra tubes on hand. Specialized's Thorn Resistant Tube is thicker on the road side for puncture protection and thinner on the rim side for weight savings.
Odyssey's Air Supply tubes are specifically sized to fit modern BMX tires, and they are manufactured with a stronger emphasis on quality versus simply chasing the lowest possible price. On average, the Air Supply BMX tube retains air significantly longer than others currently available on the market. This is down to both the rubber that is used, and because of strict quality control during manufacturing. It is normal to assume that a “tube is a tube,” but a higher quality tube will always last longer than a cheap tube during comparable everyday use.
$4.99 - $32.99
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
Shrink Wrap Package Presta Tube Size: 700x18-23 (27x1) Valve Type: PV Valve Length: 48mm Valve Angle: 0d Valve Stem: Threaded Valve Core: Non Removable
Size: 26x1.95-2.125 Valve Type: SV Valve Length: 32mm Valve Angle: 0d Valve Stem: Smooth Valve Core: Removable
$5.99 - $10.00
Specialized's Standard Schrader Tubes are lightweight, high quality, and available in a number of sizes; just the thing you need for a repair or a spare.
• Butyl rubber • 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 700 x 25-30 (27 x 1-1 1/8)
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 14 x 1.75
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 16 x 1 3/8 (349 x 25)
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 16 x 1.5-1.95
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 16 x 2.125
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 18 x 1.75
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 20 x 1 1/8
$5.99 - $7.99
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 20 x 1.5-1.95
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 22 x 1.75
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 24 x 1 3/8
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 24 x 1.5-1.95
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 26 x 1.5-1.75
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 27 x 1-1/4
- Easily plug a hole in a tubeless or tubeless converted tire - No need to remove the tire from the rim, simply plug, replace lost air and go - Includes: Insertion tool and (5) rope plugs
• Butyl rubber • Economy tube • Presta valve • Non-removable core • 700 x 25-32c
• Butyl rubber • Economy tube • Schrader valve • 16 x 1.5-1.95: 35mm valve stem • 16 x 2.125: 32mm valve stem
Page 1 of 21 Next page