Bicycle Tube & Tires for sale. Check your size before you order or bring your old tube/tire with you. Read about sizing.
At a time when mountain bike tires were unquestionably gum walled, the VelociRaptors came out in black and haven't looked back ever since. They changed the game in 1994 with a steering specific front and a rear that could really dig. The VelociRaptors continue to be popular because to put it simply...they just work. Try riding one of the most classic combos of all time. Usage: XC / Trail Conditions: Dry to Wet / Hardpack to Mud - Comp Tube-Type: 829g, DNA compound
• Multi-use tire with a smooth center for low rolling resistance and raised lateral lugs for grip • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
$78.00 - $84.99
Maxxis' Ikon, as the name suggests, is one tire that other treads look up to. Great for everything from dry hardpack to loose, this light tire still gives you high-volume and a 2.2-inch width for hold-your-line control. This member of Maxxis' eXCeption Series of tires features a combination of a softer 62a compound and supple 120 TPI casing. This makes for a lighter model tire and enhances cornering, braking, and acceleration. Run it on the front, back, or both. - Folding bead - Weight: 520g (3C), 575g (3C EXO) - Recommended for race use only
$32.50 - $34.50
Serfas' Drifter is a great tire for cruising down the bike path or rolling down city streets. The tough 69 durometer rubber maximizes mileage while the inverted tread reduces rolling resistance for efficiency on the road. Plus, Serfas' Flat Protection System lets you ride worry-free.
Let Clement's X'Plor USH take you wherever the road leads. Whether it's rambling dirt roads, or urban adventuring, the smooth, fast-rolling center tread keeps your speed high while the diamond shaped shoulder knobs provide great cornering traction and low rolling resistance on varied terrain. Handling characteristics are enhanced by the lightweight, high-volume casing, and supple sidewalls. A 1mm-thick layer of puncture protection under the tread lets you take this tire off trail with confidence.
$69.99 - $77.99
Get after it with Maxxis' Ardent holding the line. This versatile tire features large block-style side knobs with numerous edges for high-speed corners along with a ramped center tread for easy rolling. Plus, the high-volume casing delivers a plush ride. This EXO version adds an extremely cut and abrasion-resistant material to the sidewalls for extra peace of mind. - Folding bead - Weight: 650g (26 x 2.25), 705g (EXO 26 x 2.25), 790g (EXO 26 x 2.40)
Take your park and street sessions to the next level with Maxxis' Hookworm. The high-pressure rating and wrap-around tread provide serious durability and traction whether you're carving bowls or grinding rails.
The Geax Gato is THE tire for wet conditions and heavy soil. Its widely spaced, aggressive knobs self clean to shed mud and bite into terra firma. The reinforced center knobs roll fast, while the beefy side knobs grip in the corners.
$28.99 - $36.99
Serfas' Vida Hybrid is the perfect tire for commuting, touring and everyday riding thanks to Serfas' Flat-Protection System, a durable rubber compound for long life, and a grippy tread for excellent all-around handling on all surfaces.
Serfas' Seca Wire Bead Road Tire is the ultimate training and commuting tire. Its center hard tread offers low rolling resistance and long life while its softer sides provide excellent cornering. This tire also boasts Serfas' superior flat protection.
CycleOps' 700x23c Trainer Tire is specifically designed for use on trainers for ultra quiet, smooth rolling durability.
$6.99 - $195.93
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
Schwalbe's Lugano tire is ready for winter base miles and summer training alike. This durable tire features a silica tread for excellent straight-line speed and confident cornering. The classic diamond pattern on the tread gives you good traction on either wet or dry roads. Plus, it has a puncture-resistant tread, too.
- Size: 32 x 2.125 - Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Length: 32mm - Valve Stem: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable
• Butyl rubber • 48mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 700 x 28-35 (27 x 1 1/8-1/4)
$16.99 - $24.89
• Street tire • Grooved tread with directional siping • Wire bead
This tube features high-density rubber for fewer flats.
$29.99 - $34.99
The Pasela ProTire is available in a wide range of sizes. It incorporates ProTite technology for puncture protection and has two excellent all around tread patterns. A series renewal offering the same basic performance with enhanced puncture resistances. - Urban/Commuter tire - Steel (Wire) bead - 45-90 PSI
The Slant 6 combines elements of Kenda's 2 most popular tires—part Nevegal, part Small Block 8, and all business. This tire has it all: speed, predictable cornering and climbing/braking grip on hardpack. And, the Dual Tread Compound offers a center tread with Kenda's L3R Pro rubber for long life and durability while the cornering knobs boast STICK-E rubber for unreal cornering.
• Butyl rubber • Thorn-resistant • Schrader valve • 24 x 1 3/8
• Butyl rubber • Thorn-resistant • Schrader valve • 26 x 1 3/8
$6.99 - $9.99
• EVA flat liner material • Resists thorns, glass, and sharp objects • Place inside tire between tube and tire
$16.99 - $20.99
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.0
$8.09 - $9.99
• Butyl rubber • Economy tube • Presta valve • Non-removable core • 27.5 x 2.0-2.35
• Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 3/8
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 14 x 1.75
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 700 x 40-45
$12.99 - $17.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 24 x 1 3/8
$16.99 - $26.99
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 26 x 1 3/4 • ISO 571
Page 1 of 23 Next page