Basic replacement fork for cross country mountain bikes or an excellent choice for gas bike kits. Mount rim brakes or upgrade to disc brakes. Other sizes, colors, and options are available. Coil spring / rebound adjustment Alloy lower legs and crown Steel steerer tube 2060g Type: Suspension Size: 26" Steerer Type: Threadless Steerer Size: 1-1/8" Steerer Length: 260mm Brake Mount: Post Disc/V-Brake Color: Black Rake: 30mm Race Diameter: 30mm Axle: QR9 Travel: 80mm
Stickers are fun for everyone. Customize your bike, water bottle, backpack, computer, or anything else. We carry a big selection of stickers to pick through. Find just the right one to make your bicycle stand out. These are favorite for BMX, skateboard, or MTB. They make a statement and identify your style and personality. Great for for gifts too!
This is a replacement rubber leveling foot for your Sunlite E-2 Trainer.
TrickTopz valve caps are the best way to customize your ride. They come in a huge variety of shapes, colors and styles. Great for an inexpensive gift, your favorite biker will love. Pick up several and bling out your ride with a different cap every week! We carry a large selection, in stock, and ready for you find find your favorite. There are a few pictures shown, but we even more at the store. Stop in and pick out your favorite today.
This is a replacement axle adjustment handle for your Sunlite E-2 Trainer.
Featuring a three-color Park Tool logo and "bike wrench" graphic, Park Tool's Pint Glass is made from heavyweight, dishwasher-safe glass.
Make quick work of any bottle-cap-removal operation with Park's BO-2 Bottle Opener. This ergonomic tool is made of stainless steel with a comfy vinyl coating.
This pair of Sunlite M5x20 bolts with 6mm spacers is perfect for when components and accessories interfere with each other and additional space is needed. - Makes room for derailleurs, fenders, racks and more - Size: M5 x 20mm w/6mm spacer
• Forged alloy construction • Center mount design • 285mm w/top plate • Cut to length • Foot boot included
• Forged aluminum construction • Center mount design
$10.99 - $13.99
Sunlite's Polo Seat Rail is the right part for mounting Sunlite's Polo Saddles on your favorite bike (Sunlite's Polo Saddles are sold separately and also sometimes called "banana seats"). To install, the seat's clamp fits onto the seatpost and the Seat Rail attaches to the rear wheel axle and the back of the Polo Saddle to support it. The Seat Rail has several mounting positions for getting your saddle in the most comfortable position. This sturdy-steel strut (also called a "sissy bar") boasts a beautiful polished-chrome finish to match your rig's smooth style. The 36-inch model has a built-in backrest that extends above the seat.
Show your love for bicycles, tools and all things Park Tool with their Coffee Mug. Perfect for impressing your guests with a cool-logo cup, or fueling yourself before a fun wrenching session, a few of these mugs should be in every kitchen cabinet and bicycle workshop, too!
• Rear mount • Fits 26" wheels
•Uses one 9v battery (not included) •Fits most handlebars
Park's Pizza Tool is the perfect gift for the cyclist who has it all. It's a quality pizza cutter reminiscent of classic highwheelers that has a blade sharp enough to slice through the roughest terrain. This great tool also includes a display stand and gift box. Never use a run-of-the-mill pizza cutter again.
$16.99 - $22.99
• Self locking rear mount design • Fully adjustable length for 26" to 29" wheels • Alloy construction
- Three-color, brushed aluminum Park Tool logo sign measures 21" x 11-1/2" and has holes for hanging
Molded with Polycarbonate and Silicone rubber. Mounts to bike frame with rubber oring or use braze ons on bike. The 2 elastic bands will hold a phone, energy bar, pump, or sunglasses.
- EverClear is an 8-micrometer (µm) high-quality frame protection film - Each sheet is 2-feet x 8-inches. - It's designed to protect your frame against anything from rock chips to cable rubs and everything in-between. - Included is a sheet large enough to cover your down tube, top tube, chain-stay, cable rub points and crank arms. Also works great for fork lowers, shock bodies, and more! Especially great for protecting carbon frames or decals. - It’s easy to cut and apply; simply trace and cut your desired pattern(s), clean your surface, and apply where necessary! - Want to boost re-sale value of you bike? EverClear is your ticket! By applying this stealthy 8µm protection to your frame when it’s new, you can preserve that new look without using any bulky and ugly frame protection. Then, when it’s time to sell, you can remove the EverClear, and you are left with a beautiful like-new bike that’s ready to get top dollar in re-sale. - Made in the USA
The Saris Leveling Block keeps your bike level with your trainer. - Adds stability to your training ride. - For use with any rear wheel-mounted trainer. - Raises front bicycle tire 1.1 inches (2.8 cm) off the ground
• Rear mount • Fits 26" wheels • Aluminum
• Plastic riser block allows the position of front wheel at one of two heights
Keep corrosive sweat from reaching your frame while you're generating heat on your trainer. - Cell phone pouch included
$27.99 - $32.99
Keep your pants clean with SKS's Chainboard chain guard. This handy device bolts onto the chainstay and bottom bracket, and utilizes a telescoping design to fit a wide variety of frames.
Adjust resistance on Mag trainer without leaving the saddle. - Quick Release mounting system fits most stems. - For use with the Mag bike trainer only
• Aluminum double kickstand • Includes top plate • Not adjustable • 26-inch bicycle compatible
- Replacement pads & holders w/ Velcro; for Specialized Carbon Aerobar or Specialized Hydroformed Alloy Aerobar
Know the exact weight of your parts with Park's Tabletop Digital Scale. This precise scale is accurate to 2 grams and weighs components up to 3,000 grams (that's more than 6 pounds for us 'mericans). It switches easily between grams and ounces and has a tare feature to exclude the weight of a container. (Not responsible for extreme gram counting.)
The STL-3K is kit that will add a back rest to the STL-1.2 work stool (sold separately). The STL-3K includes a back rest, two steel support bars, and fasteners. NOTE: The STL-3K will only work on the STL-1.2 work stool. The previous STL-1 work stools will not accept the STL-3K
Page 1 of 2 Next page