Bicycle wheels and parts of every kind (we also carry used wheels - stop in to see them all)
CycleOps' Trainer Skewer ensures your trainer will hold your rear wheel in place. Made of heavy-duty stainless steel, it will provide years of reliable use and keeps your high-end skewers pristine.
- Shell: 8mm flanged axle nut - Flanged
- Variable widths - Left: 32mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 37.5mm - Length: 121.5mm - Overall: 142.5mm
• Replacement steel quick release skewers
- Converts Schrader rims to Presta - Rubber - Sold individually
- Straight gauge spokes with a proprietary grade of stainless steel that is as good or better than the materials used by the world’s most renowned spoke makers. - Sized and dimensioned specifically for BMX.
WTB's TCS Brass Valves are your key to the excellence that is tubeless wheels and tires. A stepped lock nut adds compatibility among various rim drillings, a smooth pump interface makes adding air easy, and a removable core makes setting beads and injecting sealant a cinch.
- Supplies full wheel illumination for 700c/29in wheels and smaller - Approximately 40 hrs of battery life - Water resistant design - Includes 3 (AA) batteries - Sold individually (1 wheel) - Easy to install
• Replacement aluminum quick release skewers
If wheel theft could be a problem, then these high-grade locking skewers and nuts will challenge even the most determined thieves. The KnoxNut features a one-of-a-kind nut protected by a super-tough free-floating outer ring, making it impossible to release your wheel with anything other than the special key. KnoxNuts can be installed on existing skewers or combined with the KnoxNut Skewer, a unique and unobtrusive blind-head cromoly skewer. The special forged key is lightweight and easy to carry. Use with regular 6mm allen key to unlock. All keys are marked with a unique serial number and replacement keys are only sold to consumers that have previously registered a key on deltacycle.com. Set Includes: - Front blind-head skewer with KnoxNut - Rear blind-head skewer with KnoxNut
Elite Series skewers for fat bike applications AL6061 alloy lever with CrMo axle Available for 135mm, 150mm, 170mm, and 190mm OLD spacing
- Eady to install - Spoke mounted - 2 per set
The DT Swiss 240s Center Lock hub hits the sweet spot between light weight and reliability. Whether you're racing or just getting around town on a singlespped, the 240s will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles. The short freebody lets you dial in your perfect chainline for quiet, smooth pedaling. Plus, DT's legendary Ratchet System ensures precise engagement and exceptional reliability, no matter how hard you stomp on the pedals.
The DT Swiss 240s Straightpull road hub hits the sweet spot between low weight and reliability. The straight pull spoke design makes for a stiff, responsive 11-speed Shimano-compatible wheel that will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles. Plus, DT's legendary Ratchet System ensures precise engagement and exceptional reliability, no matter how hard you stomp on the pedals. Lace it up and hit the road.
DT Swiss's XM 1550 Tricon wheels combine all-mountain strength with cross-country lightness. You'll cruise up the climbs and pound down them with the light and rugged 25.8mm-wide aluminum rims, while the wide stance provides increased tire volume for extra traction. DT's 1550 rims are fully sealed to make running tubeless a breeze, too. You'll also love DT's precision engineered and machined hubs for top performance, and their straight-pull spokes for incredibly stiff and strong wheels ready for anything you are.
• Size: 26 x 4.0 • Single wall construction • Non-machined sidewall • Color: Black • Drilling: 32 • ERD: 536 • Width: 60mm • Depth: 24.5
• Urethane coated nylon • High performance rim strips • 1 pair per box
Origin-8's Torq Lite Track Cog Lock Ring 1.29" x 24 tpi with left-handed threaded thread is the only lock ring you need. Hardened threading and extra material make this highly durable to help you go the distance.
• Size: 26 x 4.0 • ISO: 559 • Double Wall Construction • Non-machined Side Wall • Color: Black • Drill: 36 • Weight: 1,579 grams • Width: 100mm • Rim depth: 29.5mm
$612.99 - $715.99
With DT Swiss' XM 1501 Spline One 27.5, stiffness, low weight and all-mountain strength come together in one wheelset. Wide, stiff 27.5-inch aluminum rims are tubeless-ready, allowing you to run lower tire pressures for improved traction. DT's Ratchet freewheel system provides precise engagement and immediate power transfer, so every pedal stroke turns into forward momentum. Plus, the straight-pull spokes provide even more stiffness for a responsive wheel that's ready for aggressive trail riding.
Origin-8's Track Attack Rims are 42mm-deep and made of light and durable aluminum sleeved and pinned for strength.
$98.99 - $111.99
- Double butted 2.0/1.5/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - Includes 12mm 14g silver brass nipples - 143g @ 32/265mm - Box of 72
The value-packed DT Swiss 350s Straightpull road hub hits the sweet spot between light weight and reliability. The straight pull spoke design makes for a stiff, responsive wheel that will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles.
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Rim Strips are made from a super-durable, environmentally friendly PVC material.
The Aerospace features an “aero” or “V-shaped” cross-section, which creates a unique structural design. Made from 6000 series aluminum, it’s both easy to manufacture, incredibly durable and allows us to create a rim that’s strong, light and affordable. Thick inner sidewalls, and a lowered center wall section provide more room when installing or removing tires, and running brakes isn’t an issue. The Aerospace uses a traditional lacing pattern, just like the HAZARD LITE, SEVEN K-A and QUADRANT. FEATURES - Precision welded joint 6000 series aluminum SPECS - Width: 34mm - Height: 23mm - ERD: 380mm - 36-hole - 450 grams (15.8oz)
Origin-8's Track Cog Lock Ring with left-handed threading and 1.29 x 24tpi in a chrome finish completes your basic track cog locking needs.
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • 120mm hub spacing • Lightweight, hollow, heat-treated axle • Fix/fix hub threading • 32 and 36-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black, silver, and white
• Quick-release skewer set for fatbikes • 135mm front/170mm rear
Thanks to its low weight and the tubeless ready rims, DT Swiss' R 20 Dicut floats up the climbs and mutes road chatter with a comfortable ride. On the way down, the stiff aluminum rims and stiff Aero Nail Head spokes let the R 20s dive into corners with precision. A perfect wheelset for all those who want both: the city sign sprint and climbing glory.
You don't just ride trails, you shred them into submission and need wheels that are up to the task. DT Swiss's M 1700 Tricon wheels are your answer. You'll fly up the climbs and hammer down them with DT's light and tough 25.8mm-wide aluminum rims that have a wide stance for increased tire volume and extra traction. Plus, the rims are fully sealed to make running tubeless a breeze. You also get DT's precision engineered and machined hubs with their Ratchet drive system for top performance, and their straight-pull spokes for incredibly stiff and strong wheels ready for riding any line.
Page 1 of 5 Next page