We carry a full selection of bicycle lights for every application. Not all lights are shown in the online catalog. See the store for the full selection.
- Rack mount bracket only - Fits TL-L225 taillight
Updated and more secure clothing clip for mounting CatEye safety lights.
Taillight Seat Stay Mount
- Attaches to rear racks - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7 and Superflash - 25mm between each of the top horizontal holes (center to center) - Requires an "L bracket" that typically comes with a rear rack. If your rack is missing the L bracket, you can purchase Planet Bike's rack hardware pack
- Replacement mounting straps for Sunlite lights - Choose specific model to fit your light
Optional Accessory Rear rack Bracket for mounting most CatEye Taillights to rear racks with 50/80 mm spaced mounting holes.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 12
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 6
• 2 bright Red LEDs • Includes 2 (CR 2032) lithium batteries • 100 hour run time • 3 mode (2 flashing modes & steady mode) • Water resistant silicone body
The original Mission Control Bracket is compatible with all Portland Design Works headlights and fits handlebars 22.0-31.8mm in diameter. It provides a rigid mount to keep your headlight exactly where you need it when the going gets rough. And, it allows the light to be rotated left or right a few degrees to center the light beam on bars that are not straight.
The Portland Design Works Stayputnik tail light bracket has a UV-proof rubber strap to securely hold your tail light on nearly any size seat post. - Mounts in seconds and is compatible with every Portland Design Works tail light except Asteroid and Fenderbot. - UV proof rubber strap - Compatible with every PDW tail light except Asteroid and Fenderbot
Grab a set of Portland Design Works tail light brackets to mount your lights on seat posts and seat stays. - Seat post and seat stay brackets - Rubber shims included for a custom fit - Compatible with all PDW tail lights except Asteroid and Fenderbot
Mount your tail light to the reflector tab on the back of a rear cargo rack with this Rack Bracket from Portland Design Works. - Compatible with all PDW rear lights except the Asteroid and Fenderbot - Horizontal holes are 50mm apart to fit European rack standards - Vertical holes are 18mm apart to fit most reflector mounts
USB cable for USB rechargeable batteries. System Compatibility: - Lumina Series - Lightning Bug 120 USB - Sentinel 2W USB - Solas 2W USB - Stinger USB
Sunlite's HL-K100 Headlight is a great light at a great price. It sports a super-bright Krypton bulb housed in a tough, water-resistant body so it's perfect for commuting year round. A no-tools-required quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
• 180 hour run time • Includes one 2032 button cell battery • 4-Super bright LED`s • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • ROHS Certified • Water resistant
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
Lezyne's Composite Bar Mount is a hard mount made of a reinforced Composite Matrix cradle for a strong and secure attachment of the Mega Drive, Deca Drive, and XL LED lights to the handlebar. It is designed for 25.4 mm or 31.8 mm bars, with the cradle designed to pivot 15 degrees laterally to allow adjustment of the LED light beam angle and directing it where it is most needed. A large thumb screw secures the CM mount to the bar without need of tools, and can be tightened by hand or a 1mm hex key. Molded rubber shims add grip and fine-tune fitting to undersized bars. Composite Bar Mounts are sold in a kit with the Mega Drive, Deca Drive, or XL LED lights.
The NiteRider Tail Light Strap Mount allows for quick installation and fitment on to standard seatposts. It features a quick release tab that allows you to remove just your tail light, leaving the strap mount installed on the seat post; ideal for when you leave your bike unattended or when it’s time for a recharge.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 1-Super bright LED • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Water resistant aluminum construction • Multi-fit QR bar/post mount • Uses 2 x CR2032 lithium batteries (included)
• Super bright LED • Attaches to most handlebars with included silicone strap
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere! This powerful little light has 2 LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 bright Nichia LEDs • Uses 2 CR 2032 lithium batteries (included) • 100 hour run time • 3 modes: 2 flashing and 1 steady • Water-resistant silicone body
• 2 LEDs with 3-color variable automatic flashing • Attaches to the spokes on your wheel so it spins for high visibility • The Spoke Light is ready whenever you're riding • It turns on/off automatically when it's dark/light
Be seen with CatEye's Omni 3 Taillight, which uses Omni Directional Technology for 360 degrees of visibility. Three super-bright LEDs light up in three different modes so you can customize the pattern and get run times up to 200 hours. Plus, CatEye's tool-free mount makes installation a breeze.
Light & Motion's Vis 180 Aero Post Pad lets you easily attach your Vis 180 taillight to the back of your aero seatpost so you can be fast and visible.
The NiteRider Adjustable Angle Tail Light Strap Mount was specifically designed for their flagship tail light, the Sentinel. It allows you to fine tune the mounting angle of the light to display the projected Laser Lanes even and parallel on the ground. It’s an easy-on and easy-off non-slip tail light mount that also features a grooved contact pad that makes this the ‘go-to’ mount for riders using aero seatposts. - Fits standard and aero seatposts System Compatibility: - Sentinel - Solas - Sabre - CherryBomb
The NiteRider Lumina Handlebar Strap Mount offers a wide variety of handlebar size fitments and remains rock solid while riding through rough terrain. It’s easy to install and, like all NiteRider mounts, features a quick release tab for when it’s time to recharge or leave your bike unattended. System Compatibility: - Lumina Series - Mako Series - MiNewt Cordless Series
Page 1 of 8 Next page