$9.99 - $12.99
Sturdy steel construction with a versatile riser bar style.
• Sturdy, chrome-plated steel construction • Back sweep: 6 degrees
Chrome plated long-horn style design.
$12.98 - $15.99
This mid-rise handlebar provides smooth lines and pure comfort - Black powder coat - 1"(25.4mm) clamp, 5.25" rise, 27" wide - Handmade in Maysville, Kentucky
This classic touring handlebar is great for bicycle restorations or for adding a touch of traditional class to any bike - 1"(25.4mm) clamp, 2.5" rise, 23.75" wide - Handmade in Maysville, Kentucky
- Timeless, classically styled back swept touring bar - Bar end shifter and brake lever compatible - Outward grip angles for proper ergonomics - Material: Steel
• Lightweight aluminum construction • Back sweep: 6 degrees
Chrome-plated steel North Road style touring handlebar.
Heavy-duty steel construction.
Heavy duty steel construction with a retro curved design.
$19.99 - $21.99
Chrome plated with a high-rise retro design.
- Slightly shorter version of the popular hi-rise style - Available in chrome plated and black versions
$19.99 - $28.99
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
TruVativ's Stylo T20 Flatbar is made from butted aluminum for low weight and high strength. At 600mm wide, it gives you a nice XC width without weighing you down. A subtle sweep gives your hands the perfect position for greater control in technical sections.
Building up an urban fixie or townie bike? Then you just have to have the classic Bull Horn Bars from Sunlite. They're made from aluminum with a steel center sleeve, so they're light, stiff and durable.
Sunlite's Road Handlebars are a light and comfortable addition to your road bike or gravel grinder. At 310 grams, this aluminum bar keeps your rig light while providing plenty of stability while cornering or sprinting for the hole shot. The classic road bend gives your bike a svelte look, too. And with plenty of widths to choose from, you get a bar that's tailored to your build and riding style.
- Big brother to the #869 handlebars - These are veritable pillars of chrome - 1"(25.4mm) clamp, 13" rise, 24.5" wide - Handmade in Maysville, Kentucky
A wide, flat bar made of premium aluminum, ideal for XC and hardtail 29ers to keep you in a weight forward, attack-the-climbs position. - High-strength 2014-series premium aluminum alloy with a shot-peened finish - Rise: flat - Bend: 8-degree backsweep
Explore some trail with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Pro Sweep 6 Handlebar. This 640mm-wide bar is crafted from lightweight aluminum and features a comfortable 6-degree sweep.
The MX Handlebar offers a comfortable way to customize your bike with a bit of BMX style. The low-rise chromoly handlebar is a perfect upgrade to a Weekender Archer bike, for example. Or, put them on any bike in need of some tough chromed chromoly steel! - 7/8” (22.2mm) BMX style clamp (so you’ll need a BMX stem to use them) - 4” rise - 28” width
$29.99 - $35.99
Origin-8's Pro Urban Riser Handlebar is a wonderful city companion. It's crafted from lightweight, durable 6061-T6 aluminum and delivers a heads-up 50mm rise that's great for keeping an eye on your surroundings. At a skinny 560mm wide, you'll have no trouble picking your way through town. And, it comes in a variety of colors to make sure your ride is the sharpest on the block.
Specialized's XC Flat Alloy Handlebar is made from butted 2014 aluminum for excellent strength, durability and outstanding lightness.
$29.99 - $32.99
• Heavy duty steel construction • Variety of rises offered • Due to size some of the larger handlebars are freight intensive
- 6061 Premium butted Aluminum, high-strength design. - Short reach for optimal brake/shift control. - Shallow Bend Drop: 125mm drop x 65mm reach
TruVativ's tough Hussefelt Comp Riserbar is made from butted aluminum for a long fatigue life and great strength. The wide bar and high rise gives you an upright position for greater control in technical sections and confidence on steep descents.
TruVativ's Stylo T20 Riderbar is crafted from butted aluminum for low weight and high strength. At 680mm wide, it gives you enough leverage to muscle your rig without weighing you down. A subtle sweep gives your hands the perfect position for greater control in technical sections.
Aluminum North Road style touring handlebar.
- AL6066 tubular alloy construction - Traditional road bar available in a multitude of widths - EN-Road safety certification - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 80mm - Upsweep / Drop: 128mm - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop
- Versatile urban or touring bar - Bar can be installed in a rise or drop position - AL6061-T6 tubular alloy construction - Laser etched graphics - ISO-City safety certified
Forged aluminum construction with a retro curved design.
Page 1 of 3 Next page