- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
- Show More Model Years
- Show Fewer Model Years
$26.99 - $34.99
This mid-rise handlebar provides smooth lines and pure comfort - Black powder coat - 1"(25.4mm) clamp, 5.25" rise, 27" wide - Handmade in Maysville, Kentucky
- Timeless, classically styled back swept touring bar - Bar end shifter and brake lever compatible - Outward grip angles for proper ergonomics - Material: Steel
$24.99 - $39.99
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
- Traditional compact road bar available in multiple widths - AL6061-T6 alloy construction - ISO-Road safety certified
- AL7050-T6 tubular alloy construction - 35mm oversized clamp diameter - 800mm width - 7°/8° back sweep (Depending on rise dimension) - 5° upsweep - ISO-Mountain safety certified - 290-335g (Depending on rise dimension)
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 16-degree flared drops for power, stability, and control - Flattened aero top and 5-degree ergo back sweep for enhanced comfort and grip - ISO-Road safety certified - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 70mm - Upsweep / Drop: 124mm - Back Sweep / Bend: 5-degree - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop - Material: AL6061
- Full UD carbon construction aero road handlebar - Flattened top section for aerodynamic advantage and enhanced comfort - Fully integrated internal cable routing - Compatible with all mechanical/hydraulic brake systems and mechanical/electronic shift systems - 270g weight in 420mm width - ISO-Road safety certified - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 85mm - Upsweep / Drop: 130mm
On today's road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored handlebar color is available on the Zipp Service Course 70 Ergo handlebar. The Service Course lineup provides options to match every rider with a high-performance, precise fitting bar. The Service Course 70 Ergo packs a powerful punch of everything you'd want in a bar — a design based on feedback from pro bike fitters and riders, an ergonomic top section, and a price you'll love. - 6061 aluminum for low weight and durability - 70mm reach and 128mm drop for a short-low position - Flattened top shape to better fit the hand - ISO 4210 compliant
The bar offers the same compact reach and drop dimensions as the Service Course SL-70 but adds a flattened top section for a natural ergonomic grip on the bar tops and a revised ramp angle for proper fit. The SL-70 Ergo's specially tuned drop shape creates comfortable hand positions with the short reach to control levers vital for race situations. The bar's 128mm drop help puts the rider low and in control without compromising comfort. Whether it's a rider with smaller hands or a bigger rider getting aero by pairing this bar with a long stem, this bar helps put just about any cyclists into their optimal position. - Distinctive Zipp cosmetics - 7050 aluminum for light weight and durability - 70mm reach and 128mm drop for a short-low position - Flattened top shape with 3° backsweep for comfort - Clip-on Compatible (40, 42, 44cm sizes only) - Lifetime warranty
FSA's Energy Road is a traditional drop bar made from high-strength 7050-aluminium tubing. The finish is shot-peened and sandblasted on the taped areas for grip. There’s even an ergonomic flattened section on the tops, either side of the generous central bulge that gives plenty of room to mount accessories. - Quad-butted, tapered and shot-peened AL7050/T10 - 120mm wide round center section for mounting accessories - 4-degree outward bend - Bar Drop: 150mm - Bar Reach: 80mm
Adventure handlebars from FSA are double butted, tapered, and shot-peened AL6061. - 31.8mm bar clamp diameter with 34 x 21 ergonomic oval section - 125mm drop, 80mm reach - 12° side flare
With Versatile Contact Position drops that feature an 8-degree flare, 3-degree outsweep and 40mm tails, the CADEX AR Handlebar sets a new standard for all-road control. A 70mm reach and shallow 115mm drop make it easy to transition from the tops to the hoods and drops. And an innovative one-piece mold construction boosts strength and stiffness while still maintaining a best-in-class weight. - 8-degree flare and 3-degree out sweep provide total control over variable surfaces. - Extended 40mm tails on the drops add stability and leverage for increased confidence when sprinting or descending. - 3-degree backsweep delivers increased comfort and balance on the tops. - A 70mm reach and shallow 115mm drop allow quick and controlled transitions between the tops, the hoods and the drops. - One-piece, no-bond mold manufacturing process reduces weight and increases strength and stiffness. - Precision carbon fiber layup provides added strength at minimal weight. - Compatible with Shimano Di2 Bar End Type Junction.
- Ultra-light carbon composite reduces the weight while maintaining a stiff construction - Short reach and shallow drop for instant transition from the tops to the hoods to the drops - The round-shape clamping design ensures better fitting adjustments for hand and body positions - The center of clamping area meet with handlebar top seamlessly to improve aerodynamics while saving weight - An aero-optimized flattened top section reduces the front face area and improves the airflow - The edge of the handlebar top features a wider and lifted shape for better aero position - Elliptical drops improves bar stiffness without adding weight - Cable openings features a bigger opening making routing easier
These 42cm alloy riser handlebars are awesome. Designed by Pure Fix Cycles in California. - Perfect for fixies and urban warrior steeds - 16.5" Wide - 2.25" High - These bars have an ISO standard 25.4mm stem clamp diameter and 22.2mm brake clamp diameter
The Gossamer Compact uses the same evolved shape as our high-end handlebars – shallow 125mm drop, short 80mm reach, optimized for the shape of current shifters. Rider comfort is further enhanced by the flattened top section, giving an easy platform to rest your hands on. The Gossamer Compact uses 6066 aluminum, which is double butted and tapered to put strength where it's needed and trim weight where it's not. Shot peening improves fatigue resistance, and an extra-wide bulge section in the center of the bar leaves ample room for accessories. - Double butted, tapered, and shot-peened AL6066 - 34mm ergo flat top - 110mm-wide round center section makes it easy to mount accessories - Bar width: center/center from the handlebar tails
$21.99 - $22.99
• Lightweight aluminum construction • Back sweep: 6 degrees
Rock-solid in the park or on the trail, the Spank Spoon 800 handlebar gets a refresh for 2020. With new, fresh graphics, the Spoon bar is now 800mm wide for ultimate control. In addition, you can dial in your fit with the ability to cut it down to 740mm for a wide variety of uses. Spank Spoon: the best-priced handlebar on the market without compromise! - Cost-effective upgrade to your 31.8mm cockpit without sacrificing quality - Freeride inspired all-mountain geometry makes the bar extremely versatile - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life - Dial your fit—adjustable to 740mm - Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, trail, free ride, DH, E-Bike
Thomson's Carbon MTB bars are made with three different fiber types for strength, durability and long times in the saddle. Thomson's MTB Carbon Cross Country Handlebar is a flat bar with an off center clamp area allowing a flat riding position and reversible for a 5mm drop. It also has 8° of backsweep for comfort and 730mm in width for plenty of leverage. The bars are made with three different fiber types with different tensile strength and tensile modulus, including high strength carbon fibers. This helps to allocate stiffness and flex where needed. The bars are molded with an EPS mandrel inside to avoid wrinkles inside the layup during molding. Most other bars are molded over inflated nylon bladders. All carbon fiber material is produced by Toray and uses tailor made nano Epoxy Resin for very high impact resistance. Toray is the main supplier of carbon fiber to Boeing and Airbus. 1.5K woven impact ends help prevent damage to unidirectional fibers from shortening the bar or impact with the ground. With a light weight and precision tolerance clamp sections, it’s the best bar for your Thomson X4 stem. It’s also certified to EN, tested to DIN+. Friction Paste recommended for installation
$105.99 - $109.99
World Cup quality performance, developed with the pros. SPANK Industries' legendary SPIKE 800 Race handlebar is the 5th generation of the SPIKE Race handlebar legacy, developed in coordination with some of the world’s top DH and Enduro pros. A unique construction of Super 6 alloy, processed with SPANK’s patented CNC bending and Dual-Extreme-Gradual Taper (XGT) technology makes the SPIKE 800 Race handlebar a stronger, safer, performance-optimized component for the weight-conscious gravity rider. The race-tuned geometry and competitive weight make this bar the perfect solution for AM/Enduro to Downhill Race. SPANK's SPIKE 800 Race is the handlebar of choice for Nicholi Rogatkin, Thomas Genon, Tomas Zejda and many more. - Key technologies: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR, Super 6 Alloy - Material: MGR Super Six Alloy - Weight: ±300g (5mm) / ±310g (15mm) / ±320g (30mm) / ±330g (50mm) - Diameter: 31.8mm - Rise: 5mm / 15mm / 30mm / 50mm - Length: 800mm (Adjustable to 740mm) - Geometry: 4° up x 8° back - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, decal logos
Heavy-duty steel construction.
Sturdy steel construction with a versatile riser bar style.
- Versatile urban or touring bar - Flattened center section provides an additional ergonomic hand position - Bar can be installed in a rise or drop position - AL6061-T6 tubular alloy construction - Laser etched graphics - ISO-City safety certified
On today's road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored handlebar color is available on the Zipp Service Course 70 XPLR, our newest drop-bar offering. The bar's moniker, XPLR, exemplifies the desire to explore the world with an expanded definition of cycling on a drop bar bicycle — from paved roads to gravel, mud, dirt, and even singletrack. The Service Course 70 XPLR helps you go faster by placing your body, starting with your hands, in an optimal "comfort zone" position for hours of rough riding over mixed terrain. Whether on a two-hour training ride from home or a 200-mile gravel adventure, today's riders demand more of their cockpit: comfort, control, and the ability to carry what they need. We met these needs by creating a bar with shallow and wide drops while focusing on two crucial metrics — outsweep and flare. - Bar drops provide a wider, balanced, and secure position with drops that are about 6cm wider than the hoods position for technical or intense riding. - The 70 XPLR features an ergonomic top with an extended 100mm clamping area for computer mounts, aero-extensions, bags, and whatever else you may need for the long haul. - Reach: 70mm - Drop: 115mm
- Alternative flat bar design - Offers multiple hand positions for improved handling, power output, and ergonomic comfort - 6061-T6 Tubular alloy construction - 120mm of additional reach with hands on the front bar in an aero position - Great for touring and multiple off-road use applications - Lots of bar space for accessories - ISO-Mountain safety certified - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Width : 760mm - Rise / Reach: 120mm - Upsweep / Drop: 0° - Sweep: 15° - Color: Black - Finish: Matte
- Oversized BMX style cruiser bars perfect for wheelie bikes - Durable chromoly construction with TIG-welded crossbar - 22.2mm clamp and grip area - Width: 31.5-inch - Rise/Reach: 7-inch - Upsweep: 1° - Back Sweep: 10° - Material: Chromoly
- Full UD carbon construction - Textured surface at bar clamp and grip areas - 35mm oversized clamp diameter - 800mm width - 7° back sweep - 5° upsweep - ISO-Mountain safety certified - 225g
These 42cm alloy bull horn handlebars are a thing of beauty. Designed by Pure Fix Cycles in California. Ideal for getting yourself out over the front wheel and into a more aggressive riding position. Specs: - 17" Wide - 2.5" High - These bars have an ISO standard 25.4mm stem clamp diameter and 22.2mm brake clamp diameter
Bored hands make bad rides, mix it up with some drop bars so you have positions aplenty! Duck into the drops and out of the wind if you're feeling aggro, relax and ride the tops if you're just taking a cruise or, add some hoods, and get out over the front wheel. The choice is yours. - Classic style drop bars perfect for getting a more aggressive riding posture on your fixie or road bike - Designed by us and perfect for any 25.4mm clamp, these puppies taper to 22.2mm for mounting all your lights, computers, etc... Race on. - 40cm/400mm width with a 138mm drop
Chrome plated long-horn style design.
$31.99 - $34.99
Sunlite's Road Handlebars are a light and comfortable addition to your road bike or gravel grinder. At 310 grams, this aluminum bar keeps your rig light while providing plenty of stability while cornering or sprinting for the hole shot. The classic road bend gives your bike a svelte look, too. And with plenty of widths to choose from, you get a bar that's tailored to your build and riding style.
Page 1 of 3 Next page