- Chrome - Sold individually
$5.99 - $14.99
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
$14.99 - $19.99
- Forged aluminum - 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter - 165 grams
This traditional alloy BMX seatpost features a single bolt, micro-adjust clamp head - Black anodized - 250mm length
Use this seat post for taller riders on the Sun Traditional 24" trike
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX design - Material: Cro-Mo - Setback: 0mm
$18.99 - $19.99
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
$19.99 - $26.99
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
• Unicycle-specific seatpost
This alloy pivotal BMX seatpost works with Free Agent and other Pivotal specific saddles. - One-bolt design tightens directly through top of saddle - 150mm length
$21.59 - $27.99
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX Lay-back design - Material: Cro-Mo
23" Trike Support Bar (Extra Long, for use with Western Saddle) on Sun Traditional 24" Trike
$26.99 - $39.99
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Seat Post is made of light and durable forged aluminum that's been anodized and laser etched for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position. And, this fine post comes in a variety of diameters to fit almost any bike.
• Aluminum • Coil spring suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Collar adjustment for play removal • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
- PIVOTAL compatible - Polished stainless steel shaft - Durable and weather resistant finish - Reinforced shaft design for strength - Outer Diameter: 25.4mm - Length: 250mm - Setback: 0mm
$34.99 - $37.29
- PIVOTAL Compatible - Ultra-light 6061 forged alloy construction - Reinforced wall construction - Setback: 0mm
$34.99 - $41.99
• Aluminum • Coil spring provides plush suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Micro-adjust seat clamp • 450 grams
It’s a traditional straight up pivotal design with a 200mm length.
FSA's Metropolis seatpost is CNC machined from AL6069 aluminum and features a forged alloy single-bolt head with chromoly hardware. Simple and elegant, this seatpost gets the job done weighing a scant 257 grams.
- UD carbon shaft bonded to an AL6061-T6 alloy top clamp - Wide saddle clamp design reduces rail stress and flex - Micro-adjust 2 bolt clamp design - ISO-Mountain safety certified
$164.00 - $175.00
Cane Creek's Thudbuster Seatpost adds comfort to any hardtail bike. Using a parallel-linkage design, the Thudbuster moves down and back at the same rate as the rear wheel moves forward and up when you hit a bump, helping you maintain control. The post and linkage is made of aluminum with Teflon coated steel bushings so you know it's built to last. And, the interchangeable elastomers (sold separately) can be easily exchanged to your preferences.
With shaft and head formed from one continuous carbon fiber section, the K-Force Light SB0 seatpost is both light and strong. The K-Force Light SB0 features a zero-offset (in-line) clamp for a forward saddle position, with our forged alloy Minimal Top Clamp holding the saddle securely. - Forged alloy Minimal Top Clamp (MTC) - Increased setback for correct fit and saddle support - One-piece continuous carbon fiber construction - M5 chromoly and stainless steel hardware design - Zero Setback - Fits 7mm standard rails and 7x9mm oval rails - 185 grams
Light, high-tech and comfortable, Specialized's S-Works Carbon Seatpost will improve your ride. It's built of Specialized's FACT carbon for a feathery weight and impressive strength and durability. Plus, the post features a cylindrical head assembly that's simple to adjust fore/aft and tilt with a single bolt. The S-Works seatpost comes in a 400mm length with zero or 20mm setback, as well as a 350mm length with 20mm setback.
Mass is the enemy of performance, so we pulled out all the stops to make the Alpinist Seatpost the lightest post we've ever seen that passes our standards. At 136 grams (27.2mm x 300mm), it's about as light as you'll find. Not only does light weight make for faster climbing, it also improves acceleration and ride quality. The Alpinist 2-bolt micro-adjust clamp with extended saddle cradle ensures precision fit and secure retention. Available in two sizes, 27.2mm x 300mm and 27.2mm x 360mm, each with a 12mm setback. And because they are backed by a no-fault crash replacement policy and lifetime warranty, you can rest easy knowing that we've got your back. - 136 grams (27.2mm x 300mm), - 2-bolt micro-adjust clamp with 46mm saddle rail cradle enables an effective offset from 0mm to 20mm. - Advanced composite construction delivers light weight and reliability. - Available in two sizes: 27.2mm x 300mm x 12mm offset, 27.2mm x 380mm x 12mm offset - No-Fault crash replacement policy. Lifetime warranty - System Weight Limit: 275lbs / 125kg
Page 1 of 1