- Chrome - Sold individually
$5.99 - $14.99
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX design - Material: Cro-Mo - Setback: 0mm
- Forged aluminum - 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter - 165 grams
• Unicycle-specific seatpost
Use this seat post for taller riders on the Sun Traditional 24" trike
This alloy pivotal BMX seatpost works with Free Agent and other Pivotal specific saddles. - One-bolt design tightens directly through top of saddle - 150mm length
This nylon pivotal BMX seatpost works with Free Agent and other Pivotal-specific saddles. - One-bolt design tightens directly through top of saddle - 150mm length
$19.99 - $23.99
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
$22.99 - $25.30
Choose from the many colors and add style to your ride with Origin-8's Compe-Lite Seat Post. It's crafted from light and durable 6000 aluminum, and features a single-bolt adjustable clamp for easy seat installation and fine-tuning.
• Aluminum • Coil spring suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Collar adjustment for play removal • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
23" Trike Support Bar (Extra Long, for use with Western Saddle) on Sun Traditional 24" Trike
Odyssey is proud to offer their new tripod post. It allows for the two most popular seat angles amongst riders and it’s clean, light and easy to install. SPECS - 25.4mm diameter - 6061-T6 Aluminium, CNC machined
- Anodized silver clamp with an anodized and fluted grooved post - Length: 350mm - Material: Alloy - Setback: 25mm
- PIVOTAL Compatible - Ultra-light 6061 forged alloy construction - Reinforced wall construction - Setback: 0mm
It’s a traditional straight up pivotal design with a 200mm length.
• Aluminum • Coil spring provides plush suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Micro-adjust seat clamp • 450 grams
Ritchey's Comp Link reimagines the two-bolt post, making it lighter, more compliant, and more versatile than ever. The patented LINK clamp works with all standard saddle rail designs as well as Ritchey Vector Evo rails. - 6061 aluminum 2-piece press-fit construction - Diameters: 27.2 and 31.6mm - Offset: 20mm - Reversible clamp allows for an additional 10mm of fore-aft saddle adjustment - Length: 400mm - 284g (27.2x400mm)
Crafted from 2014 aluminum, Specialized's Pro 2 Alloy MTB Seatpost is tough and light. The laid-back, single-bolt adjusting clamp holds fast and makes attaching and positioning the seat a cinch. And, the anodized finish looks great, too.
Zipp's Service Course Seatpost is stiff, light, has excellent gripping power, and the low-profile clamp allows you to slide the saddle extra far back on the rails. The shaft and head are 3D forged from a single piece of light, tough 7075 aluminum, and the clamp even features downward-facing bolts for micro-adjustments to achieve that perfect fit.
$180.00 - $225.00
Light, high-tech and comfortable, Specialized's S-Works Carbon Seatpost will improve your ride. It's built of Specialized's FACT carbon for a feathery weight and impressive strength and durability. Plus, the post features a cylindrical head assembly that's simple to adjust fore/aft and tilt with a single bolt. The S-Works seatpost comes in a 400mm length with zero or 20mm setback, as well as a 350mm length with 20mm setback.
Zipp's SL Speed Seatpost has become a favorite of pro road and cyclocross racers because of its light weight and dependability. - Titanium hardware; black, red and white nut retainers included - Minimum insertion length is 100mm - Dual-bolt, low-profile micro-adjust cradle - UD carbon post, head, and clamps
- Aerodynamic FACT carbon construction that’s compatible with the 2019 Venge - Sleek Di2 integration hides the Di2 junction box inside - Cylindrical aluminum head assembly adjusts fore/aft and tilt with a single bolt
Specialized's Command Post IRCC, offers Cruiser Control technology. With ten micro-adjust positions, you'll always be able to find just the right saddle height for descending like Gwin or climbing like Sauser. - Patented mechanical locking system with the addition of Cruiser Control Technology. - Cruiser Control technology features added positions in the cruiser control range. - Bonded lightweight aluminum micro-adjustable “alien” style head. - Dual-keyway system eliminates saddle wiggle. - Energized triple-lip wiper prevents contamination. - Durable zero-gap, dual-lip x-ring internal seal ensures long-term durability. - Ships with SRL and grip mounted lever.
Page 1 of 1