$199.99 - $274.99
The latest generation Thudbuster ST is superior to its predecessor in every way. Building on Thudbuster's proven parallel linkage technology we have completely re-designed the seatpost for increased durability, a higher rider weight limit, and additional suspension travel, as well as ease of use through tool-free elastomer change and a single-bolt seat clamp design. By improving on this already legendary design, we're confident to say that the newest generation Thudbuster is the most advanced suspension seatpost ever made. - Travel: 50mm - Weight: 580g - Max Rider Weight: 330lbs
• Aluminum • Coil spring suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Collar adjustment for play removal • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
- PIVOTAL compatible - Polished stainless steel shaft - Durable and weather resistant finish - Reinforced shaft design for strength - Outer Diameter: 25.4mm - Length: 250mm - Setback: 0mm
Performance suspension seatposts designed to add comfort and compliance to any bike without adding unnecessary weight. With 35mm of travel, the eeSilk+ is a suspension seatpost designed to noticeably soften any gravel or mixed-surface road. These posts make great enhancements to gravel or mixed surface bikes by reducing the chatter transmitted from the surface to the rider and can be tuned to rider weight through a simple elastomer change. #5 elastomer comes pre-installed, other weight elastomers sold separately - Travel: 35mm - Length: 362mm - Weight: 323g (27.2mm), 333g (31.6mm) - Max Rider Weight: 250lbs - Offset: 12mm - Minimum Extension: 80mm - Maximum Extension: 287mm
Odyssey is proud to offer their new tripod post. It allows for the two most popular seat angles amongst riders and it’s clean, light and easy to install. SPECS - 25.4mm diameter - 6061-T6 Aluminium, CNC machined
On today's road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored seatpost color is available on the Zipp Service Course Seatpost. Since the introduction of our line of Service Course and Service Course SL components, we've had amazing success with our pro-level athletes in all disciplines. While the successes have reinforced our design decisions, we have also drawn from their feedback. We not only learned how and why athletes make their equipment choices, but how our manufacturing methods and materials affect product performance. With new knowledge as well as new engineering, we are proud to offer redesigned Service Course seatposts. - Material: 6061 aluminum - 2-bolt adjustability - Minimum insertion length: 90mm
- Anodized silver clamp with an anodized and fluted grooved post - Length: 350mm - Material: Alloy - Setback: 25mm
- Strong and simple precision-forged aluminum seatpost - One-bolt clamp design allows for a wide range of saddle angles with infinite intermediate adjustability
$19.99 - $26.99
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX Lay-back design - Material: Cro-Mo
Performance suspension seatposts designed to add comfort and compliance to any bike without adding unnecessary weight. With 35mm of travel, the eeSilk+ is a suspension seatpost designed to noticeably soften any gravel or mixed-surface road. These posts make great enhancements to gravel or mixed surface bikes by reducing the chatter transmitted from the surface to the rider and can be tuned to rider weight through a simple elastomer change. #5 elastomer comes pre-installed, other weight elastomers sold separately - Travel: 35mm - Length: 387mm - Weight: 373g (27.2mm); 378g (31.6mm) - Max Rider Weight: 250lbs - Offset: 12mm - Minimum Extension: 80mm - Maximum Extension: 287mm
- Up to 200mm of vertical travel adjustability with limitless positioning - Tool-free adjustable travel design which let you adjust the travel by 5mm increment depending of rider's preference - Internal cable routing only - Clamp design compatible with standard 7mm (alloy) or 9mm (carbon) saddle rails - Includes 1x remote lever Travel option: - 95-120mm - 120-150mm - 140-170mm - 170-200mm
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Seat Post is made of light and durable forged aluminum that's been anodized and laser etched for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position. And, this fine post comes in a variety of diameters to fit almost any bike.
Get the DownLow. Our DownLow dropper post is an infinitely adjustable, easily serviceable, air/hydraulic unit with a sweet cable remote. It goes up. It goes down. You need one. Where it thrives: Challenging trails, up and down hills What it's built for: Handling, confidence Highlights: - 31.6 diameter - Alloy construction with slot key bushings and wiper seals - Preset airspring for no-fuss setup
The XC companion. Everything a full-carbon XC seatpost should be, light, strong and incredibly functional. Where it thrives: Up and down hills, challenging trails What it's built for: Stability, lightweight, compatibility Highlights: - Compatible with round, oval, and both metal and carbon rails - 190g, 31.6 diameter, 0 degree offset - Reflective rear decal
Take the edge off. The SAVE Carbon seatpost has been proven in the worlds most challenging bike races. Light, comfortable and incredibly functional. Where it thrives: The open road, up and down hills What it's built for: Comfort, control Highlights: - Ultralight carbon - Subtle compliance = comfort - Di2 internal battery compatible
$14.99 - $19.99
- Forged aluminum - 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter - 165 grams
$164.00 - $179.99
Cane Creek's Thudbuster Seatpost adds comfort to any hardtail bike. Using a parallel-linkage design, the Thudbuster moves down and back at the same rate as the rear wheel moves forward and up when you hit a bump, helping you maintain control. The post and linkage is made of aluminum with Teflon coated steel bushings so you know it's built to last. And, the interchangeable elastomers (sold separately) can be easily exchanged to your preferences.
$18.99 - $19.99
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
FSA's Metropolis seatpost is CNC machined from AL6069 aluminum and features a forged alloy single-bolt head with chromoly hardware. Simple and elegant, this seatpost gets the job done weighing a scant 257 grams.
Use this seat post for taller riders on the Sun Traditional 24" trike
$34.99 - $44.99
• Aluminum • Coil spring provides plush suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Micro-adjust seat clamp • 450 grams
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX design - Material: Cro-Mo - Setback: 0mm
Ride longer, ride farther with the eeSilk premium suspension seatpost. The eeSilk is comparable in weight to traditional rigid performance seatposts while offering 20mm of vertical compliance improving control on rough surfaces and reducing fatigue on long rides. These posts make great enhancements to endurance road bikes by reducing the chatter transmitted from the surface to the rider and can be tuned to rider weight through a simple elastomer change. #5 elastomer comes pre-installed, other weight elastomers sold separately. - Travel: 20mm - Length: 375mm - Weight: 345g (eeSilk 27.2) - Max Rider Weight: 250 lbs. - Offset: 8mm
$7.99 - $14.99
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
- UD carbon shaft bonded to an AL6061-T6 alloy top clamp - Wide saddle clamp design reduces rail stress and flex - Micro-adjust 2 bolt clamp design - ISO-Mountain safety certified
This replacement seatpost for the Tarmac SL7 ensures the perfect fit with two different setback options: 0mm and 20mm. - FACT carbon construction and aerodynamic profile compatible with the 2021 Tarmac SL7. - Setback: 0/20mm. - Sleek Di2 integration hides the Di2 junction box inside. - Cylindrical aluminum head assembly adjusts fore-aft and tilt with an easy-access single bolt.
$39.99 - $49.99
It’s a traditional straight up pivotal design with a 200mm length.
$34.99 - $36.39
- PIVOTAL Compatible - Ultra-light 6061 forged alloy construction - Reinforced wall construction - Setback: 0mm
- Chrome - Sold individually
Page 1 of 2 Next page