KMC 3/16" Master Link Chain Links - For 3/16" chain, extra wide - Extra-wide, for non-derailleur bikes: BMX, cruisers, etc - Perfectly fits on KMC 415H & 415H-NP chains
$7.39 - $14.99
- An economical replacement chain for 1 speed and 6/7 speed non-index shifting systems. - 1/2 x 1/8 - 300 grams
- Quick release safety link - Chromium carbide finish - 2 per card - Speeds: 10s - Color: Silver - Width: 5.9mm
- Quick release safety link - Chromium carbide finish - 2 per card - Speeds: 11s - Color: Silver - Width: 5.6mm
SRAM's PC 830 Chain offers accurate shifting, excellent durability, and superior power transfer for 8-speed drivetrains.
- Steel 1/2 x 3/32 derailleur chain - For use with index shifting systems - For 5-/6-speed drivetrains - 116 links - 300 grams
$9.99 - $14.99
- Steel 1/2 x 3/32 derailleur chain - For use with index shifting systems - For 7-/8-speed drivetrains - 300 grams - 132-link chain is extra long for bicycles like foot-forward-design cruisers
- Individually boxed - SCN-SS An economical replacement chain for single speed - Speeds: 1sp Size: 1/2x1/8 - Links: 142L Color: Black
The KMC B1H is a heavy-duty single speed chain offering a quieter riding experience with high pin power and an anti-drop design. Fully nickel plated for corrosion and abrasion resistance
SRAM's PC-1 Single Speed Nickel Chain is designed for singlespeed bicycles so it won't jump off when you're laying down the power. It comes with a connector link for easy installation and removal.
The KMC S1 is a single-speed chain suitable for use with internally geared hubs, or any single speed drivetrain. - High pin power with reinforced durability - Offers a quieter riding experience - Anti-drop design - Inner plate chamfering helps to provide fast and smooth shifting - Internal gear hub system compatible - Links (links): 112 - Color: Silver - Width: 9.3 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2 x 1/8-inch - Half Link Chain: No
- 1/2” x 3/32” - 116 Links - Inner Plate Chamferring - RustBuster Function - Z Bridge Shape
- 1/2" x 3/32" - 112 Links - Silver/Black - Single speed - 3/32" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Special Dynamic Configured Plates - Anti-Drop Design - Heavy Duty Structure - Inner Plate Chamferring - Mushroomed Riveting - Special Dynamic K Configuration
$14.00 - $32.99
- X101: hi-performance, chamfered, anti-drop, lightweight, Singlespeed chain for Mountain, BMX, Fixie, Track applications - Z410: bushingless design for normal BMX and Singlespeed use - Z410HD: heavy duty model has thicker sides plates for 25% higher tensile strength than Z410 - Z-710: specially shaped, extra-thick outer plates and bulls-eye riveting for frequent grinding - S10: stainless steel construction great for electric bikes, internal gear hubs, and beach cruisers - Width = 1/8-inch
SRAM's PC-850 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth, reliable and very affordable, the PC-850 is a fine value.
- X101: hi-performance, chamfered, anti-drop, lightweight, Singlespeed chain for Mountain, BMX, Fixie, Track applications - Z410HD: heavy duty model has thicker sides plates for 25% higher tens
- X8.99: stretchproof, chamfered plate, full-nickel plated chain for 5-8 speed and great for internal geared hubs - Z72: chamfered inner plates with Bulls-eye rivets for 5-8 speed - Z51: standard bushingless, chamfered plate chain for 5-8 speed - Z30: economy bushingless chain for 5-8 speed - Width = 3/32-inch
- 1/2” x 3/32” - 116 Links - Full Nickel Plated - Inner Plate Chamferring
Z410 is a basic, affordable replacement 1/8th chain. Available in an array of colors for adding a touch of style to your bike. - For non-derailleur bikes: BMX, cruisers, etc. - Bushingless design - Includes KMC Master Link - Links (links): 112 - Width: 9.3 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2" x 1/8" - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link - Half Link Chain: No - Weight: 399 g
Z410 is a basic, affordable replacement 1/8th chain. Available in an array of colors for adding a touch of style to your bike. - For non-derailleur bikes: BMX, cruisers, etc. - Includes KMC Master Link
Z7 is a basic, affordable replacement chain for use on 6 and 7 speed bikes. - Features inner plate chamfering to smooth shifting - Z-bridge shape
For the Bluebird chain, Odyssey took the proven and reliable KMC 510-HX chain and added a permanently attached, factory installed half-link to one end. When the chain is trimmed to size you can easily decide whether or not to use the half-link. Original factory assembled pin joints are radically stronger than workshop assembled ones, so this is a huge benefit.
Designed from a long line of dependable, lightweight chains that are built for toughness, the recommended chain for APEX 1, PC-1110. Designed with SRAM’s trusted XX1 geometry, the PC-1110 features solid pin construction, 11-speed PowerLock and smooth, efficient shifting that you can count on every time out. - Optimized to work with X-SYNC rings for precise and dependable 11-speed performance - Fully compatible with all SRAM 1x drivetrains - Closing Link: PowerLock - Outer Plate: Polished grey - Inner Plate: Polished grey - Pin Treatment: Chrome Hardened - Weight: 232 - 273 grams - Rivet Type: Solid Pin - Speeds: 11
- A chain designed for BMX but is at home on any single speed bike needing a chain built to last. - Nickel plated outer plates and black inner plates provide rust and abrasion resistance - Links (links): 112 - Color: Silver/Black - Width: 9.3 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2 x 1/8-inch - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Half Link Chain: No
$16.00 - $28.00
- 1/2" x 1/8" - 113 Links - Includes Pre Attached Offset Link - Single speed - 1/8" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Heavy Duty
$16.00 - $28.00
- 1/2" x 3/32" - 112 Links + Pre-Attached Offset Link - Single-speed - 3/32" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Heavy Duty - Anti-Drop Design - Heavy Duty Structure - Inner Plate Chamferring - Mushroomed Riveting - Stretch Proof Treatment
Chain FEATURE - Anti-corrosion treatment for longer service life BENEFIT - Anti-Corrosion
The PC-951 is SRAM's most economical PowerChain and maintains their high standards of quality. It boasts tough chrome-hardened pins for durability and accurate shifting. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
SRAM's PC-870 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth and reliable, the PC-870 will take you where you want to go.
Solid pins, inner and outer plates make for an economical chain choice with all the performance of higher level X-Series chains. - Includes KMC Missing Link I - Double X bridge shape with inner and outer plate chamfering for smooth and fast shifting - Mushroom riveted pins for the highest pin power and allows shifting under heavy loads - Stretch Proof heat treatment so the chain last longer and goes farther - Half nickle plated - 1/2" x 3/32" - Weight: 286 gr
Page 1 of 4 Next page