$6.00 - $25.00
Specialized's BG Contour Locking Grips are medically designed with an ergonomic shape that offers excellent support and protection, while the soft-density outers provide an outstanding grip and superb comfort. Available in two sizes for a perfect fit, the Contours also include locking clamps to keep them in place on your handlebars.
• Soft foam • w/End plugs • 125mm
$6.99 - $9.99
- Twist shift compatible shorty style grips - Available as a 92mm pair or staggered 127/92mm for single side grip shift
• Kraton rubber • Shock absorbing ridged design • 85mm
- Best seller - Shock Absorbing Design - Ridged Turbo Shape - Fits 7/8" Bars - Style: with Flange - Length: 110mm
Keep adhesives off your bike! This is the finishing tape included in our RCT Wrap Kits. If you remove the protective backing and feel the material it feels exactly the same on both sides. There are no adhesives! If you touch it to itself you have just a few seconds to peel it away before it starts to bond. It bonds to itself or to our silicone grips, but not to your bike or to your components. No more cleanups. No more nasty glue stuck all over your bike or products. BENEFITS: ESI Silicone Tape has some of the same benefits as our grips. It is heat resistant, made in the USA, and long-lasting. Not to mention it's military-grade! - Easy to Install - Hassle Free - Self-Bonding - No Residue - No Adhesives - UV Resistant NO CLEAN UP: The best part of our tape is when you are done with it, cut it off, and throw it away. No Clean up needed! USES: There are countless uses for our silicone tape. One awesome use is it makes a great chainstay protector. Also, wrap it under mounts to keep your lights, cameras, GPS, etc. from rotating and scratching your bars. Basically, anything you use adhesive/electrical tape on you can now use ESI Silicone Tape instead without the mess. With 10ft in a roll, you can get numerous chain stay protectors and custom tape jobs. Some other great uses include: - Tool Handles - Finishing Tape - Protecting Wear Points - And Much More The possibilities are endless!
Sunlite's Handlebar Tape boasts a diamond grip pattern. It offers a great feel on any handlebar and comes with two bar end plugs.
- Low profile, timeless small ribbed spiral grips - Soft rubber compound with closed ends - Length: 125mm
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun dinosaur print - 97mm length
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun flower print pattern - 97mm length
- Closed-end high-flange design - Non-slip dual density waffle pattern - Grey flange and end cap with a black center - Made from durable dual density kraton rubber - Length: 130mm
- Comfortable and durable kraton rubber with a micro diamond knurled surface - 130mm length with closed end and no flange - Flangeless design is suitable for MTB, BMX, or cruiser bars
$9.99 - $13.99
- Comfortable and durable kraton rubber with a classic micro diamond knurled surface - 130mm length with closed end and BMX style flange
- Easy-install, slip-on design - Soft Kraton rubber construction - Ergonomic palm rest for enhanced comfort - Integrated end plugs - 135mm
•Soft Kraton rubber •Anatomic closed-end design •120mm
Yep, these are the same old-school grips from back in the day. Now you see them on skinny-barred messenger fixies from NYC to San Fran. Sunlite's Classic grips come in a rainbow of colors to match any scheme on any bike. The large pads provide fat cushion for your hands and the soft rubber gives you a slip-free grip.
• Dual compound rubber • Anti-slip design • 125mm
$9.99 - $10.99
If you have issues with numbness and fatigue when using regular grips, check out Sunlite's Ergo Ridge Grips. They feature an oversize, supportive palm area with an anatomic design for the ultimate in comfort. The dual-compound design features soft, non-slip rubber on the main grip for padding, while the inner core is a harder rubber for a secure hold on your bars.
• Kraton rubber • Non-slip • 130mm
• Ergonomic shape • Soft Kraton Rubber material • 7/8" • 110mm
- Weather resistant - Long lasting neoprene foam - Ergonomic design - Length: 125mm
- Neoprene foam grips without flanges, perfect for neighborhood cruisers - Comfortable 6mm thick foam - Length: 130mm
• Fits most road drop handlebars • 4-piece set • Durable, soft foam • Includes end plugs
- Low ramped flange and micro-ribbed texture provide a positive grip and supple feel - Bright rainbow swirls of blue, pink, yellow, and green - 125mm length
Sunlite's Gel Grips are soft and feature an ergonomic shape for premium comfort.
Is it time to change your grips? Check out Sunlite's Pro Gel Grips. They give you a solid grip, superb shock absorption and vibration damping.
The Oury Original BMX Grip will provide you with performance and comfort. Flanged grips with rectangular design and Oury logo. Classic. - Flange: Yes - Lock On: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 114 mm - Shape: Round - Weight: 113 g
- Ergonomically shaped rubber ribbed grip - Comfortable and easy on the hands with or without gloves - Larger ribbed palm area helps to reduce numbness and strain on hands and wrists - Length: 130mm
Sunlite's Flame Grips heat up your ride with a no-slip grip. The dual-density design sports a hard inner layer for a secure hold on your bars and a soft outer layer for tacky and comfortable grip.
• Deluxe cushioned foam • Inner plastic sleeve • Ergo-form fitted • 130mm
Page 1 of 5 Next page