• City/road half clips • With reflectors • No straps needed • Resin
• Great for spinning • Heavy-duty buckle
• Nylon clips • Woven straps • For ATB or hybrid use
• One-piece resin body • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 366g pair • 1/2-inch spindle
• One-piece ABS resin body • Non-slip rubber surface • Boron spindle • 388g pair
• Plastic nylon molded body • Chromoly spindle • 318g pair
• One-piece ABS resin body • Molded pins • 320g pair
- Nylon co-molded body with rubber tread surface - Reflectors included - 9/16"
• One-piece resin body • Juvenile size platform • Boron spindle • 390g pair
• Real leather material • Classic design fits most caged pedals
• One-piece resin body with rubber surface for grip • Boron spindle • 400g pair
- Fits most platform pedals - Two wooden riser blocks w/durable rubber band - Adds 3/4" to each side (1-1/2" total)
• One-piece nylon body • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 407g pair
• One-piece resin body • Barefoot friendly rubber surface • Includes reflectors
- One-piece resin bodies - Barefoot-friendly rubber surfaces - Boron-steel axles - No reflectors - 400 grams/pair
• Chrome plated steel body and cage • Built in reflectors
- Strapless design is easy to engage without fully committing to the pedal - No special shoes required - Improves pedaling efficiency - molded from unbreakable nylon - Please make sure your pedals have visible mounting points or a Removable reflector for mounting prior to purchase - Includes mounting hardware. Note metal plate may not be required during installation.
• One-piece resin body with rubber surface for grip • Boron spindle • 446g pair
$12.99 - $15.39
- Fits most MTB shoes - For clipless SPD-style pedals - 4-degree float
$13.99 - $19.99
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
• Galvanized steel pedal body • 2-piece block platform • Boron axle • Plastic blocks w/ integrated reflector • 553g pair
- SPD compatible - Single release - Hardware included
While staying true to the original Twisted PC’s style, the Twisted PRO offers a significantly larger body shape, slimmer height and more concave while still being built around a traditional loose-ball bearing configuration. Features: - High-strength Nylon composite - 12 oversize pins per side - Traditional loose ball bearings - Chromoly spindle - High-strength plastic composite - Wider & longer pedal body - Larger concave area - Slimmer profile Specs: - 9/16-inch spindle - 104mm Width - 98mm Length - 14.6 oz (pair)
• Steel • Quality leather straps included
The Grandstand pedal features a unique slim profile, a wide platform and a comfortable concave that feels exceptional as soon as you set foot on it. All of Odyssey's pro riders have been after them since the first samples came in. The pedal features a unique bearing configuration that allows a big spindle to be paired with a slim pedal body. - Genuinely Thin Body. - 17mm at center with uninterrupted dual concave. - Foot-sized 105mm wide. - Full Size 14mm heat-treated axle with 17mm wrench flats and 6mm broach. - 8 oversize plastic pins per side. - 9/16” only.
- Engineering grade thermoplastic construction - SPD-SL compatible interface - Covers available separately (410192) - Cleat Type: SPD-SL
For a sure grip and premium control, put Specialized's P.Series Platform Pedals on your favorite ride. They're made of a rugged nylon and boast durable chromoly axles so they're light and built to last.
• One-piece alloy body • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • Dual-sided design • 320g pair • 9/16-inch spindle
• One piece alloy body with rubber surface for grip • Chromoly spindle • 574g pair (9/16")
- 1 piece folding pedal with a black boron spindle - Dual sleeve bearings for maintenance free longevity - 9/16" crank compatibility - Platform size: 102mm x 74mm - Weight: 294g per pair
Page 1 of 3 Next page