Adult Trikes For Sale
Pedal and Electric Assist
See our large selection of Pedal-only or Electric Trikes for Sale in our catalog.
Find new and used adult trikes for sale in many variations (size, color, style).
Trikes are built and ready to test ride.
Our Biggest Sellers
We have a very large selection of ready-built trikes for you to see and ride. Adult trikes come with many options that may affect price. Prices shown are for reference. Please call the shop for a fully assembled, guaranteed and delivered price. Our most popular models are shown below, but we do have other brands and varieties, including used.
TRADITIONAL 24 ADULT TRIKES
If you've got cycling on your mind but crave the added stability and comfort of three wheels, then the Traditional Trike is what you're looking for. Our trike is specifically designed with an ultra-low step through frame for easy on and off access. Once seated, you immediately notice the impressive comfort of the tractor style saddle. If bigger is better we've hit pay dirt. (Red-Blue-Black-Maroon-Teal-Yellow)
- Fully assembled and adjusted - $549
- High-tensile steel easy step-through frame with compatibility for optional direct mount rear derailleur and disk brake
- Single-speed gearing
(Internal 3-speed, Internal 5-speed and 7-speed derailleur kits available for purchase separately)
- Alloy linear-pull front brake with brake lever actuated parking lock
(Rear axle disk brake caliper kit available for purchase separately)
- Single wall alloy rims with stainless steel spokes
- 24 x 1.75" CST street friendly tires
- Sun Trike High Rise steel handlebar
- Sun Tractor padded saddle with heavy duty steel base
- Steel chain guard
- Nickel plated steel front fender
- Vinyl coated steel wire basket, 21 x 15 x 9"
TRADITIONAL 20 ADULT TRIKES
If you've got bicycling on your mind but crave the added stability and comfort of a three wheeler, then the Miami Sun is just what you're looking for. This user-friendly trike uses low 20" wheels and a custom frame design to give you an extremely low step-through for easy on and off access. Once seated you immediately notice the impressive comfort of the famous western style saddle. If bigger is better, then we've hit pay dirt with this saddle. Additionally, the trike comes with weight saving alloy rims, a front fender and a vinyl coated rear basket for easy trips to the market or your favorite shops. It's been a best-seller for years, for good reason. Take one for a spin today and see for yourself how pleasant your morning ride an be. (Red or Blue)
- Fully assembled and adjusted - $499
- High-tensile steel ultra-low 13.5" step-through frame
- Lightweight alloy 20" wheels
- High-rise handlebars
- Alloy v-brake front handbrake
- Single-speed gearing
- Western style saddle with adjustable rear struts
- Vinyl-coated basket, 21"x15"x9"
- 250 Pound Limit (Rider & Cargo Combined)
- Outer Dimensions (30.25" Wide x 64" Long)
- Add-Ons & Accessories (SOLD SEPARATELY)
- 1-Speed Coaster Brake Kit
- 3-Speed Coaster Brake Kit
- Rear Fender Set
- Extra Long Seat Post & Support Strut
- Gel Seat Cover
- Solid Tires
- Sun Canopy
Most models can be upgraded to accommodate additional gearing options. Check with the shop to see which are compatible. These options include traditional freewheel/derailleur shifting and internal hub, plus extra braking options.
- 1 Speed Shimano Coaster Brake Trike Conversion Kit - $168 installed
- 3 Speed Sturmey Archer Coaster Brake Trike Conversion Kit - $238 installed
- 5 Speed Sturmey Archer Coaster Brake Trike Conversion Kit - $311 installed
- Sun Race M30 7-speed twist shifter and powerful disk brake - $288 installed
- Promax mechanical disk brake caliper with adapter - $167 installed
All trikes and recumbents are available in electric versions with pedal assist and/or throttle.
Specialty trikes come with many options that may affect price. Prices shown are for reference. Please call the shop for a fully assembled, guaranteed and delivered price. We have used recumbent trikes too.
ATLAS HEAVY DUTY TRIKES
If you've got something heavy to move, the Atlas Cargo Trike can transport it. Our famous trike design is built with oversized, heavy duty, high-tensile steel and is equipped with a reinforced rear deck meant for hauling loads up to 250 lbs. The Atlas Cargo Trike comes standard with tall handlebars, a soft riding saddle, and a rear band brake for extra stopping power. Our Safety Yellow gloss paint helps make sure you are seen in any setting. Now let's get to work!
- Fully assembled and adjusted - $755 (as shown - several options are available)
- Heavy duty high-tensile steel Low-Step frame
- Single-speed drivetrain (Additional gearing options available separately)
- Alloy linear-pull front hand brake and rear band brake with parking locks (Additional brake options available separately)
- 3-piece steel crankset with sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Heavy duty steel rims with 12g stainless steel spokes
- 24" x 2.125" heavy duty knobby tires
- 9" hi-rise steel handlebar and stem with rubber grips
- Heavy duty coil spring saddle with steel base
- Steel chain guard and nickel plated front fender
- Heavy duty steel cargo deck with viny top
- 500 Pound Limit (250 Rider & 250 Cargo)
The Atlas Deluxe brings safety, durability and stability to everyone who rides these well-built three-wheelers. It's a heavy-duty version of our Traditional 24 trike, can handle greater loads, featuring a tall handlebar and smooth-riding cruiser saddle with spring suspension, sealed crank and headset bearings for durability, ED plating on all drivetrain parts to resist corrosion, a heavy-gauge wire basket for all sorts of cargo and several 24" wheel options. For the Neighborhood, park, or canal path, our Atlas Deluxe is built for the long haul. Available in two frame colors and multiple wheel configurations. Wheel options include heavy-duty 12 gauge spoke wheels or mad wheels (shown). Both options are extra duty for larger load capacity.
- Fully assembled and adjusted - $685 (as shown)
- shown based on Skyway Mags wheel selection
- High-tensile steel ultra-low 15.5" step-through frame
- High-rise handlebars
- Alloy v-brake front handbrake with parking lock
- Sealed bearing headset & BB
- Extra-large deluxe trike saddle with double coil spring suspension
- Heavy-gauge vinyl-coated basket, 21"x15"x9"
(thicker than traditional trike basket)
- All components coated with ED black finish to resist rust
- Heavy Duty
- Outer Dimensions (30.25" Wide x 68" Long)
Sun Bicycles' new HT-3 Hand-Trike is designed to get persons with disabilities out riding. The HT-3 features a hand-powered 3-Speed Shimano drive train. A ball-bearing seat adjuster makes seat positioning and rider transfer a breeze. The HT-3 has an adjustable crank height, forward and aft seat adjustment and independently adjustable foot rests to give all riders a custom fit. Cambered rear wheels and a long wheelbase give this trike exceptional stability, and the front parking brake facilitates a safe transfer.
- Fully assembled and adjusted - $1,299
- Dimensions: 32" Wide x 68" Long
- Step Thru Height: 11.5"
- Seat Height: 22"
- Seat Adj. Range: 6"
- Seat Width: 18"
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Seat Back Angle: 7 degrees
- Rear Wheel Camber: 9 degrees
- Foot Rest Height: 4.5"
- Turning Radius: 8` 5"
- Wheelbase: 44"
- Approx Weight: 59 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
The new Sunseeker lineup includes many options for the cycling enthusiast who prefers a recumbent riding position. Electric conversions are available for many models. All of the recumbent trikes may be ordered and delivered in days, even if they are not in stock. All recumbent trikes include full adjustment and assembly.
- EZ-TriClassic SX - $1,239
- Eco-Tad SX Tadpole - $1,119
- Fat-Tad CXs Tadpole - $2,299
- EZ-3 USX HD Trike - $1,999
- X3 AX Trike - $2,299
- Eco-Delta SX - $1,039
- EZ-Classic SX 21sp - $1,199
- T3 CX Tadpole - $1,999
- EZ Tad SX - $1,859
RECUMBENT BICYCLES - Also available in electric versions
The new two-wheel recumbent lineup includes many options for the cycling enthusiast who prefers a recumbent riding position. All of the recumbent bikes may be ordered and delivered in days, even if they are not in stock. All recumbent bikes include full adjustment and assembly.
- EZ-Sport CX - $1,539
- EZ-Sport AX - $2,259
- EZ-Classic SX 21sp - $2,099
ELECTRIC POWERED ADULT TRIKES (Factory Builds and Custom Builds available)
Looking to carry groceries, plants, books or your pet? The new IZIP E3 Go, electric trike can u-haul all! With a Currie Electro-Drive® Center drive motor and a comfortable geometry, this powerful three-wheeled bike has the power to take you anywhere any time! Go further by adding a second battery pack so range is no longer a worry. We also have conversions made from the bikes listed above, starting at $1,500.
- Fully assembled and adjusted - $2,599
- Motor Currie Electro-Drive® 350W
- Battery 48V Lithium-ion, 8.7Ah, 417Wh
- Display LCD multi-functional display
- Max Assisted Speed 12.5 mph / 20 kph
- Range Estimated 16 mi / 25 km to 30 mi / 48 km
- Frame Aluminum 6061, Custom Butted Aluminum, Comfort Geometry
We also carry
- Many e-trike varieties
- Adult electric powered trike conversion kits
- 4-wheel adult recumbent side-by-side