$58.85 - $63.99
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
At a time when mountain bike tires were unquestionably gum walled, the VelociRaptors came out in black and haven't looked back ever since. They changed the game in 1994 with a steering specific front and a rear that could really dig. The VelociRaptors continue to be popular because to put it simply...they just work. Try riding one of the most classic combos of all time. Usage: XC / Trail Conditions: Dry to Wet / Hardpack to Mud - Comp Tube-Type: 829g, DNA compound
• Multi-use tire with a smooth center for low rolling resistance and raised lateral lugs for grip • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
Tough enough for the meanest streets - Durable enough for urban assault, park riding, commuting, cargo bikes, etc. - Grooved slick tread design - Wrap-around tread pattern As the original urban assault tire, we designed the Hookworm to take the abuses of the most aggressive street riders. Bead-to-bead tread provides durability and traction whether you're dropping staircases, grinding rails, or riding in your local skate park.
$33.99 - $44.99
All around touring or commuting tire with ProTite protection, Panaracer's best-ever puncture prevention technology. Its comprehensive size range insures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Fat Frank. Their wide, round Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. It's also available in three colors to add panache to your cruiser. Weights: - 890 grams (29 x 2.0) - 975 grams (26 x 2.35)
$19.99 - $26.99
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 597
- For a safer journey. You have full control on icy roads with the Marathon Winter Plus. - For best possible puncture protection, it comes with a SmartGuard layer. - Spikes work best on ice at the minimum pressure - At max pressure, noise is reduced to a minimum on ice-free roads.
A collaboration between Vee Tire and SE Bikes, the Cub tire features a classic BMX tread pattern blended with that bold SE styling. The square V-knobbies have been strategically placed for ultimate grip and traction. - 26 x 2.0" - Wire bead
$29.99 - $56.99
- All purpose tire performs well in anything from hard pack single track to loose and loamy all mountain runs - Geometric shaped lugs provide lots of edges to grip rocks and roots
Sunlite's Chicopee is a good all around tire that's ready to rip up hard pack lines or bounce over off camber root. - Bead: Wire - Weight: 680 grams
$19.99 - $29.99
- Designed for city commuter bikes - 26 x 2.125 inch
$44.99 - $45.00
E-bikes put greater abuse and wear on tires because of heavy frames, battery packs, electric motors, electronics, and of course rider weight and any cargo. Utilizing the same smart inverted tread pattern found on the already popular Drifter series tire, the Serfas E-Drift is constructed using e-bike specific compounds designed to provide a high-mileage long-lasting tire with superior grip, durability, and improved handling characteristics. The E-Drift also features Serfas reliable FPS Flat Protection System and safety conscious reflective sidewalls. - E-bike high mileage compound formulation w/ superior grip characteristics - Inverted tread design reduces rolling resistance for greater speed and handling - 68 durometer center ridge for long life & 58 durometer sides for enhanced cornering capability - Bead: Wire - Pressure: 65psi
GravelKing SK Plus has a semi-knobby tread pattern with a super-tough puncture belt for aggressive gravel roads. GravelKing SK Plus has side reinforcement with Protite and a bead-to-bead nylon puncture belt, resulting in a 4-ply, super-tough casing.
$39.99 - $88.79
- Micro cellular self-skinning urethane foam - Multi conditions tread pattern - Type: Semi-pneumatic - Not compatible with all wheel types WARNING! Do not expose to chlorine as it will degrade the foam
$16.99 - $24.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions
$19.99 - $28.49
- Urban/commuter tire with thick siped tread for all weather traction with low rolling resistance - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy to install tire bead - 30 TPI
$35.00 - $72.00
The Maxxis Ikon is a versatile XC tire designed to perform in a broad range of conditions. With its predictable handling, the Ikon is also a favorite among our slopestyle athletes.
The Vermin Front MTB Tire is perfect for packed to moderately loose conditions. Its low-profile tread pattern has minimal rolling resistance for ultra-high-speed cranking and shoulder lugs that bite into the corners. Plus, this wire-bead tire is built for unparalleled puncture resistance using Serfas’ Flat Protection system. This is a rear-specific directional design.
The Kwick Drumlin is hard to beat: K-Shield protection and a long lasting compound make it a reliable companion. Burly side knobs give confidence and grip on wet or loose conditions. Feels at home on concrete as well as gravel paths and forest roads.
Manipulating the knob pattern of the wet-weather Storm, we've created a moto-inspired knob pattern designed for moist and dry conditions alike. The Hillbilly DH tire features knurled knob tops that enhance traction on roots, rocks, logs, off-camber drops—you name it, this tire tames them all with total confidence. Plus, with butyl inserts at the tire bead, we even have you covered against pinch flats when the trail gets particularly rowdy. - Casing: 60 TPI, Dual Ply - Bead: wire - Compound: Base 70a / Top 42a - Pinch Protection: Butyl Inserts at bead - 26" x 2.3, psi 25-50, approximate weight 1250g - 26" x 2.5, psi 25-50, approximate weight 1300g
T-Serv ProTite is a great performance tire for urban city use, incorporating ZSG compound, 400D Lite Extra Cord, and ProTite puncture-resistant technologies. Hands down, T-Serv is the best urban strength-to-weight-ratio tire on the market today. Need to get through your urban jungle quickly and reliably? T-Serv is the answer. - Urban/Commuter tire - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead - Max PSI: 90
$16.99 - $29.99
• MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs
• Street/vert tire with bead-to-bead, siped, lightly grooved tread • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.4
$19.99 - $36.99
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
The Hemisphere Armadillo Reflect tire is a modern, versatile, and durable trekking tire with tough puncture protection and a bold tread that delivers control on loose surfaces. This tire's serial center blocks roll easily on paved surfaces, while providing off-road traction by featuring wide-spaced shoulder blocks that bite into soft ground. And with maximum flat protection from our Armadillo technology, plus reflective accents that increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions, the Hemisphere excels on streets and bike pathways. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: Armadillo - 26 x 1.95", PSI 35-65, approximate weight 855g
$12.99 - $21.99
The Tour is a great budget urban or touring tire. Offered with or without reflective sidewalls for extra nighttime cycling safety. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
$32.99 - $47.99
The RiBMo is the essence of what a good urban tire is. A perfect blend of weight to strength and riding comfort with a proprietary ProTite Tech puncture material. - Urban/Commuter tire - 60-95 PSI
$28.90 - $31.99
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
$31.99 - $56.99
- A legendary Cross Country tread offering excellent traction and cornering - Torch Tread multi-height high-density rubber knobs - Burning Edge silica-reinforced cornering knobs - ASB anti-pinch sidewalls
Page 1 of 3 Next page